Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracker With VA Promo Only Stuff (Music)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker With VA Promo Only Stuff (Music)

I don't even what tracker I need to replace demonid with or to get an invite to, but I have been collecting the monthly VA Promo Only Mainstream Radio CD's for while now, anyway the open public trackers like TPB and KAT don't seem to have any months in 2012 for the Promo only stuff. I don't think I am on par or can get invites to Waffles or What CD, but is there any trackers that carry VA Promo Only stuff and will keep updated with it, and music in general, like year end billboard charts ect

I can't search any private trackers, and don't want to waste time getting on board the wrong one. Thank you for any input anyone can offer.

Originally posted by coppercitymt View Post
    I don't even what tracker I need to replace demonid with or to get an invite to, but I have been collecting the monthly VA Promo Only Mainstream Radio CD's for while now, anyway the open public trackers like TPB and KAT don't seem to have any months in 2012 for the Promo only stuff. I don't think I am on par or can get invites to Waffles or What CD, but is there any trackers that carry VA Promo Only stuff and will keep updated with it, and music in general, like year end billboard charts ect

I can't search any private trackers, and don't want to waste time getting on board the wrong one. Thank you for any input anyone can offer.

I think IPT might be what your looking for i did a quick search for what you wanted and a good amount of stuff came up, plus it shouldnt be too hard to get in they are giving out alot of invites in the 10% forums. Also im not too sure but i dont think you can ask about specific content like that so watch out just in case.
    Last edited by Day_Man; August 15, 2012, 09:27 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the input, I don't recall reading anything about asking for something, but I hope I did not get myself in trouble on the 1st post ;-(

Comment

No problem also just wanted to add that IPT is a general tracker so its not just for music and in my opinion i think IPT is alot like demonoid just with better overall speeds and the content gets put on the site quicker.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X