This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info About TPS

Ok So I heard a few weeks ago about an organisation called the pirate society and that they discuss anything and everything bittorrent related?
    Is this true?

Basically I'm just curious as to who these guys are, What they do?
    Has anyone had anything to do with them?

Cheers,
    Hectorjones
    sigpic

3x Science HD - 55%

I've never heard about it until I saw this thread. I looked into it and it actually looks pretty interesting. It seems that they're pretty serious about who enters their club/site and if you're honest about your pirate life or not. They're not like T-I where you can discuss anything you want and also give and receive invites to trackers. They describe their webiste as a huge dancehall in a large castle where you can meet dignitaries, kings & queens, and the common people, the jester the fool, the barons the dukes. Basically what they mean is it's purely a place to discuss torrent and pirate related matters and not a place to get into the best trackers.
    Last edited by Bestado; July 31, 2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Emm ...a society ? bittorent related talks are all over the internet. Plus it's not something new, something people would say : ''OMG this is so important i'm glad that i won't die stupid now''.
      And don't forget : the internet is not the only realible source when it comes to real facts. I mean the rumours and fake stuff are like 90%..
      ._.

Comment

TPS also has recruitment to other trackers and they are a respected community in the BTworld.

Comment

Is there a reason why every time you type in the TPS as the words it stands for it turns into ****************?

Comment

Yeah Strange huh... Thats why i'm trying to uncover as much info as possible as it seems there's alot of smoke and mirrors when it comes to these guys.

Anyone with any information or inside knowledge is welcomed to share their insight here.
            You're always welcome to PM me if you are not comfortable sharing info here.
            sigpic

3x Science HD - 55%

Comment

I remember a similar thread about that forum and mods were not keen on letting users discuss about them here on T-I
              As far as my opinon, I am not a member there, but seems rather risky to sign up there as you HAVE to provide profile links, so, if you are willing to take the bet go on I'd say

Comment

Well i don't think these kind of discussions are welcome in any kind of forum.plus if you really want to know why not use Google.i am sure it has answers.its just the forum thing i mean when you want to discuss about other forums you are indirectly advertising it too!! which is not good for the forum where you are discussing it (whether its bit-torrent related,technology related or anything else)
                Thank you T-I for everything
                Special Thanks to
                DSRTG for giving me VIP
                Thanks to Gblaze for my avatar
                My GA:
                10%, 33%, 55% , Bonus, VIP
                My Requests: FTN, Hdbits.org, Pedro
                If you need any sort of help from me, feel free to PM me

Comment

Originally posted by useless View Post
                  Well i don't think these kind of discussions are welcome in any kind of forum.plus if you really want to know why not use Google.i am sure it has answers.its just the forum thing i mean when you want to discuss about other forums you are indirectly advertising it too!! which is not good for the forum where you are discussing it (whether its bit-torrent related,technology related or anything else)
                  Well i've actually googled it but there is no info out there, it seems like a pretty tight lipped society. Secondly i'm not advertising it, I barely know what it is and i'm looking for some actual real facts and info about this place, i'm extremely curious as to what the go is with this place. Please no Trolling.
                  sigpic

3x Science HD - 55%

Comment

There is a ton of private/public forums about torrenting, filesharing, PTinvites and so on (by languages, l33t or not, active or not, free vip section or not etc..) ... check the list on insidebt blog (google it)
                    Last edited by Mojito; July 31, 2012, 06:46 AM.

Comment

If you want some explanations, read TankGirl's interventions in this thread.

TPS is cited in the thread.
                      Last edited by Opt1k4l; July 31, 2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectorjones View Post
                        Well i've actually googled it but there is no info out there, it seems like a pretty tight lipped society. Secondly i'm not advertising it, I barely know what it is and i'm looking for some actual real facts and info about this place, i'm extremely curious as to what the go is with this place. Please no Trolling.
                        in what way is it tight lipped? tps is a common abbreviation, which is why it isn't the first result, but if you google "tps torrent" there's a news story as the first result, and the site you're looking for is about the 5th result, hardly a secretive place.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                          GENERAL RULES
                          • Do not advertise another invite site in any posts, replies, topics, signatures, PM's or emails.

Thread closed
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X