Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier league football matches

Hello ;)

Is there any tracker with football premier league matches ? New season starts at 3 weeks and I want collect all matches.
    I found TSTN. Anyone know about other good tracker with this content ? ;)
    Last edited by Tomo90; July 28, 2012, 11:17 AM.

I was going to ask exactly the same question. I use TSTN too, and its good, but lots of American and sometimes foreign language commentary.

There is a forum that looks interesting but can't get any info on it, called "Maxxed Football Forums" http://www.fbtz.com. Anyone got any info on it?

Comment

Sorry for the bump, but this thread came up in my search results. I am looking for a sports tracker aswell, one which has most of Ajax' (Dutch eredivisie) matches. Does anyone know of any good tracker, besides TSTN?

Comment

Every scene release for premier league is uploaded to BTN but scene doesn't release every game, when I was on thebox.bz they were very active in releasing football matches,most of the time faster than scene.

Comment

Also consider sport-scene.net
          sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
          Cafe gblaze ghost6945
          Hyoksang
          pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
          WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
          and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

bump for this...I am also looking for the same

Comment

Originally posted by xxmusicxx View Post
              Also consider sport-scene.net
              ive found sport scene good for UFC and other American sports but its got no premier league games on there, its only got some European football games

i heard TSTN was the place for premier games but im still waiting to get in

Comment

Best by far I know is TSTN.

Comment

RGFootball.net, RuTracker.org
                  But it's Russian trackers

Comment

just noticed there are a lot of games on IPT, 17 games in the last 2 weeks

Comment

For anyone into football, the best website for recorded football matches (SD or HD) is fbtz (.com) . It's by far the biggest Football matches database you could find anywhere on the internet , its a forum btw.
                      Special Thanks to extJSDB for the VIP !

Comment

TSTN for sure.

Comment

Hey. Nowadays you can watch all matches online, even for free. But if you want to watch in high quality, I can recommend to buy subscription on some sport channel. By the way if you make bets on matches, I think these odds - 1vs2 will be interesting for you. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X