Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiles
    replied
    Right now, I'd just like to get back access to IPT. Nice general tracker, as long as I don't bother with people

Leave a comment:

• Kato
    replied
    UHDbits

Leave a comment:

• atomeye
    replied
    HD-Spain and WiHD

Leave a comment:

• ultraleecher
    replied
    DB9.

Leave a comment:

• Albin0
    replied
    A strange situation, to be honest. It is 2019 and you can find anything you want on the Internet. Literally everything. For example, on StudyMoose you can find all the essays you need and even order them there. Using google you will easily find out where the cinema is on your city.

Leave a comment:

• Smalto
    replied
    Now that we're a few months into the new year and things have changed, I'm not even sure what I want anymore. I've been so far out of the game on with medical issues (just got back home today and this is my first post back) that I'm not even sure where is the "go to" for tv/movies, music, games and what have you. It's going to be fun meeting new people around here again. I felt like I was just starting to make some contacts and meet some interesting people before my accident.

Leave a comment:

• kazaa
    replied
    HDBits

Leave a comment:

• makigon
    replied
    Wold like to get back to IPT and a new one for ListFiles.

Leave a comment:

• hypercool
    replied
    BTN

Leave a comment:

• maddmaxx
    replied
    What are their sister sites?

Leave a comment:

• AsianHawk
    replied
    None at the moment but i wish i didn't use vpn on theclick trackers. They disabled my accounts on all the sister sites.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfyinc
    replied
    last one I been trying to get for years is PTP but nearly impossible these days, other than that I think I have mostly what I need or want

Leave a comment:

• Mbappe
    replied
    BTN sounds great!

Leave a comment:

• Universalbyte
    replied
    HDBits and BTN, someday

Leave a comment:

• johnnysins3333
    replied
    As of right now, PrivateHD or BeyondHD