Where to Host Images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Host Images?

Where do you all upload your images for screen shots and cover arts? I would assume you wouldn't want to upload it to T-I Image Dump and then upload it to the tracker since we're not supposed to be letting the trackers know we're part of T-I.
    Last edited by dysrhythmic; July 5, 2012, 11:39 PM.
    sigpic
    Giveaways
    10%10% 33% Bonuses Misc

for tracker content pics They usually list what hosts they prefer, but usually imageshack or imgbox or something along those lines are fine, read the tracker faq & upload rules to be sure though.

Comment

imagebam.com

You can also use it here in T-I, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: It's easy to use, allows you to upload multiple pictures at once, gives you the option to create a gallery, allows adult content. Best image host ever.
      Last edited by dfrost; June 27, 2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dysrhythmic View Post
        I would assume you wouldn't want to upload it to T-I Image Dump and then upload it to the tracker since we're not supposed to be letting the trackers know we're part of T-I.
        You are Right

General content

imgbox - fast, simple image host
        ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
        ptpimg.me

Adult content

FastPic — ??????? ? ?????????? ??????? ????????
        PICPICTURE.COM - Реальный хостинг для ваших картинок с &#1

Comment

Personally I use Imgur for things such as cover art. For anything like screencaps I'd use a different site like imgshack.
          Last edited by hsharma; June 27, 2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

imgbox - fast, simple image host simple and fast :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bonkol View Post
              Imgbox has banned hotlinking to certain trackers.

Minus is great.

Comment

Another vote for imagebam.com :)

Comment

Originally posted by strobus View Post
                  for tracker content pics They usually list what hosts they prefer, but usually imageshack or imgbox or something along those lines are fine, read the tracker faq & upload rules to be sure though.
                  I agree with strobus, take a look at your trakcer first. Some are VERY strict and only allow one specific host, others couldn't care less what you use.

Some trackers also have their own bitbucket which might simplify things depending on your situation. Also, becareful of pay per click sites as that might be verboten. I got warned once for using a ppc host, I didn't even realize that it was even ppc.

I use imageshack and imagebam. I like imageshack but there's no adult content allowed and you don't have to click through an ad screen like you do with imagebam.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                    I use imageshack and imagebam. I like imageshack but there's no adult content allowed and you don't have to click through an ad screen like you do with imagebam.
                    I've been using ImageShack for a few of my uploads. Does ImageBam allow adult content?
                    Last edited by dysrhythmic; July 5, 2012, 11:40 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Giveaways
                    10%10% 33% Bonuses Misc

Comment

imgur.com is nice

Comment

Originally posted by dysrhythmic View Post
                        I've been using ImageShack for a few of my uploads. Does ImageBam allow adult content?
                        Yes, imagebam does. You can select safe or adult content.

You can also select your thumbnail size & ratio and have the option to create a gallery or add to a gallery.
                        Last edited by newguy; June 28, 2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I use imgur it's simple and I like it. Whenever I'm doing something on T-I I always use their image dump though. And when I'm on other trackers I use their image dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestado View Post
                            I use imgur it's simple and I like it. Whenever I'm doing something on T-I I always use their image dump though. And when I'm on other trackers I use their image dumps.
                            That's what I've been doing. I didn't even know that trackers had their own image dumps.
                            Last edited by dysrhythmic; July 5, 2012, 11:40 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Giveaways
                            10%10% 33% Bonuses Misc

Comment

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Show respect to all people, but grovel to none
                              Rules / How to Give an iGiver / Invite Giveaway Guide / FAQ / Banned Countries

Comment

Working...
                              X