2 TVTs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 TVTs?

When talk about TVT, which one you guys refer to? tvtorrents.com OR freshon.tv ?

tvt is just tvt.. tvtro is freshon

at least that's they way i know them.

Comment

They are both the same site, which is currently down

Comment

This confused me @ first as well, since both trackers apparently use the same abbreviation. This is because freshon.tv used to be tvtorrents.ro (TVTro)

TvTorrents.com and Freshon.tv are not the same site, and freshon.tv is the one closed currently. :)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ela View Post
          This confused me @ first as well, since both trackers apparently use the same abbreviation. This is because freshon.tv used to be tvtorrents.ro (TVTro)

TvTorrents.com and Freshon.tv are not the same site, and freshon.tv is the one closed currently. :)
          I even don't know there is a TVTro...

Comment

What are these trackers?
            TvT is freshon.tv. The other one I did not know before I saw this thread.

Comment

TvT.com is another TV tracker. It's different than most, they don't have ratio as such but it's not a ratioless site. They only count your buffer and give you credit for uploading. It's not as good as freshon or BTN but is a decent TV site.

Comment

I think since Romania is banned on many trackers, they decided to copy every trackers name and have a .ro extension. It was like an FU to those trackers that banned them.
                sigpic

Requests: FTN

Comment

Working...
                X