Tracker(s) you're disappointed with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker(s) you're disappointed with.

Is there a Tracker you just had to have, only to found out it wasn't all you thought it would be? Such as it is too hard to have decent uploads.
    Last edited by banned; March 25, 2012, 07:54 PM.

oh man the list is long -.-

PTM, PTN, RevTT, TL, etc..

Comment

bibliotik was like that...you know, when it was still around.....bitmeTV is another huge dissapointment, PTN also.......BCG sucks as well, mostly for disabling me 3 times, but that's besides the point. There are other disappointments I'm sure but I probably let my accounts die at those places already :p

Comment

Originally posted by BieberFever View Post
        oh man the list is long -.-

PTM, PTN, RevTT, TL, etc..
        You don't like TL? How is that possible? Anyway, for me it was Bit-HDTV.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardtiger View Post
          You don't like TL? How is that possible? Anyway, for me it was Bit-HDTV.
          Same for me. Almost all Bit-HDTV content can be found anywhere and there bonus system is dissapointing.

Comment

Bit-HDTV and FYT for me. There is never anything I want on FYT =/

Comment

I personally love PTN, Their community there is one of my favorites, seriously they're awesome :-D. Also, it's ratioless, their gold and diamond (<noobs at PTN wait for v3 for diamonds to come back) system is pretty fun, and they have cool packs, etc.

Some trackers I was disappointed with:
              GFT
              SDBits
              LLW
              UK-2

Comment

Bit-HDTV, PTN, AO, PTM, ST to name a few.

Comment

forgot to add BitMeTv :|

Comment

RevTT BitMeTV Kraytracker DH

Comment

Ptn and Fsc

Comment

Docspedia is a lot different than I had anticipated, but it's the tracker I utilize the material from the most, other than Gettorrents (DnB tracker). There's not one that I've joined that I've been very dissapointed in, as adding information sources is always nice; I haven't find keeping a good ratio uber difficult on any, but each tracker requires it's own bit of strategy in regards to that. A seedbox is absolutely invaluable though.

Comment

UK-2 - I've found it has no redeeming features. Rubbish tracker basically.
                          Coex (rip) - content was not to my taste, not the tracker's fault but dissapointing to me.
                          Underground Ravers - couldn't find much of the music style I was after and it was all pretty low quality mp3s. Not the tracker's fault.
                          MyA - not enough mags for mags for me. Not the tracker's fault.
                          EBook Vortex - not enough mags. Not the tracker's fault.
                          The Place - I have very little need for the content of this site. Not the tracker's fault.
                          The Vault - As above but slightly better.
                          SCC - I don't use it much as I prefer big rips or untouched blurays. Can't knock the site for that though, its just my taste.
                          Hd-t - don't use it so much now as I have better sites with more HD content. Still good site but I now have better.
                          Ipt - I'm not going to badmouth this awesome site at all but just saying it gets very little use from me as I have grenre specific trackers which I use more now.
                          Del-ish - again I don't use it as much as I thought I would so its barely gets any use by me, still good site for someone with the right requirements though.
                          ~~~ Aficianado of FLAC and BluRay ~~~
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in joining HDBITS.org so if anyone is in a position to help me out please contact me via PM and thank you!

Comment

I am currently only in 4 respectable private trackers and so far so good
                            Initially thought FYT was real bad, but then realised its great potential for cross-seeding at TL :)

Comment

Working...
                            X