Hardest torrent site to get in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest torrent site to get in?

Is there torrent site you have been trying to get in for years? Which trackers you think that are hardest to get invited?

For me its been HDbits.org.

lol friggin collectors...

NO gives a flying fu*k which torrent tracker is hardest to get into..

Its about the content that a tracker contains that makes it valuable to the user.

yes, HDBits is the hardest tracker to get into, FSC is 2nd.

Comment

Guys, understand this:
      Any tracker with closed registrations + disabled invite system is the hardest tracker to get in.

:-D
      Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
      His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

Comment

guys it's obviously skittles, why doesn't anyone know about skittles???....I'm gonna go eat some skittles now......I like saying skittles......

Comment

Originally posted by BieberFever:1239780
          lol friggin collectors...

NO gives a flying fu*k which torrent tracker is hardest to get into..

Its about the content that a tracker contains that makes it valuable to the user.

yes, HDBits is the hardest tracker to get into, FSC is 2nd.
          Wow wow wow, what a heated reply to guy who could be just asking a honest question, but could we try a little harder to give a more acurate reply instead of loosing our time trying to spell f*ck?

HDBits is not the hardest tracker to get into, nor FSC. The most famous and possibly #1 is AOM, they have about 500 members and you can give up trying to get inside unless you are a pro magician or trick developer. Possibly the hardest application to join a site you will ever find for non-professionals or hardcore enthusiasts. I've not even started talking about others like Skittles or Shangri-law, the first one may be dead to my knowledge, or other sites most people never heard of.

We have some threads asking this, op. If you do a search you will find them.
          Last edited by ; March 3, 2012, 12:06 AM.
          Need some help in portuguese?
          Send me a PM

Comment

It would be HDBits with no doubt!

The point is any tracker with disabled system invite becomes hard to get in with time but most of them are not worthy to go through all the hassels to gwt in. There are ofc some exceptions like HDBits which has both good content and being difficult to get in:)
            Looking For : HDBits

Comment

Oh come on Fractal how you gonna kill my dream like that? lol but yeah I agree AOM is by far the hardest, but then again their content is absolutely useless to most of general society so it's pointless to seek out an invite unless you're a legit magician. lmao is there even such a thing?

Comment

They call themselves that way. There is already too much bullshit in their fights between trackers without me pointing out how fake "magician" sound. And HDBits' VIPs and staff can still invite. Like others things in life, is just a matter of getting the attention of the right person. It's not like their invite system is completely disabled.
                Send me a PM

Comment

woah biebs, let's all just take a chill pill and meet back here in five minutes.....nah fuk that I'm going to sleep. But seriously let's not fight, let's just be gay(happy)

Comment

I also don't give a shit to what you wanted to do or what your irrelevant oppinion about usefull or not is. It is because of people like you that asking about anything on the internet is hard without an idiot who thinks he is funny doing things like this.
                    Last edited by ; March 3, 2012, 12:08 AM.
                    Send me a PM

Comment

Welp, better not argue with kids on the internet, specially over this. Reported everything. Mine and his posts should be deleted soon.
                      Last edited by Fractal; March 2, 2012, 09:46 PM.
                      Send me a PM

Comment

Whats up with all the cussing? the op just ask what tracker is hardest to get invited too, I dont want to jump into a fight but trolling a new guy makes abad impression without even a hint of you joking around

Comment

Meanwhile, back on target...
                          Let me have a go at summerising, and please feel free to correct me anyone -

0 - some secret, unknown by us, tracker(s)
                          1 - AOM
                          2 - Skittles
                          3 - Exigo
                          4- HDBits
                          5 - FSC
                          6 - Pedros
                          7 - iTs
                          8 - DB9
                          9 - FTN
                          10 - B2S
                          11 - CHD

I don't see why we can't answer this question properly for the op.

Its only a list of the hardest to get into trackers.
                          Its not a wish list.
                          Its not a list of the best trackers.
                          Its not epenis waving.(unless you tell people you are in the top ones, so I suggest we don't)
                          Its just a list.
                          Its interesting to some people.
                          Its not interesting to other people.

So may I suggest that anyone who is likely to become overexcited by this subject, and kick off about it, perhaps doesn't read it?
                          Last edited by TorrentialVortex; March 2, 2012, 10:22 PM. Reason: added some
                          ~~~ Aficianado of FLAC and BluRay ~~~
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in joining HDBITS.org so if anyone is in a position to help me out please contact me via PM and thank you!

Comment

For me personally it's been HDBits and FSC both are tough places to get into unless you know the right people.

AOM is on a next level as you need to prove you know how and there are loads of "secret" trackers around but yeh most popular I would say are HDB and FSC.
                            sigpic

Comment

In my personal opinion ONLY ... I already have an account in HDBits. not necessarily that difficult invite is very good contents... HDBits content can be considered his most files are coming from + CHDBbits + HDRoad + other. due to misuse of a handful of invitations to sell, and so on, making staff more pull tightly their invitation system. For me CHDBits+HDRoad+HD-Torrents (Completed)
                              -Sorry if i got any mistake.. its just my 2cents
                              Last edited by Tongkat_ALi; March 2, 2012, 11:58 PM.
                              i LoVe RAiNBOW, Japanese China and Korean Movies

Comment

Working...
                              X