Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you have never been able to find on any tracker?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fante View Post
    I tend to find almost everything but these past weeks I have been struggling to find a pile of documentaries.
    I have a good collection NG and tried to seed several times, but I usually get 1-2 grabs and it dies. Not sure why, but I guess most are not into nature and documentaries.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lghtme View Post
      I have a good collection NG and tried to seed several times, but I usually get 1-2 grabs and it dies. Not sure why, but I guess most are not into nature and documentaries.
      Not really into NG but more like PBS documentaries, I so often struggle to find a torrent that is alive and well seeded, sometimes I don't find anything at all and it frustrates me so much, I'd give anything to have a huge inventory/collection.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fante View Post
        Not really into NG but more like PBS documentaries, I so often struggle to find a torrent that is alive and well seeded, sometimes I don't find anything at all and it frustrates me so much, I'd give anything to have a huge inventory/collection.
        MVGroup should have everything you want. They have public registration.

        Lots of PBS there, and most of the old stuff is still seeding, and those that are not just need to ask for a reseed. Works every single time.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MPC7448 View Post
          MVGroup should have everything you want. They have public registration.

          Lots of PBS there, and most of the old stuff is still seeding, and those that are not just need to ask for a reseed. Works every single time.
          I'm already a user there and unfortunately there isn't everything I am looking for, but it would be unfair to say that their stuff isn't decent, it's the most complete documentary tracker out there. Still, there is plenty of stuff that is hard to find, mostly docus that came before 2005.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fante View Post
            I'm already a user there and unfortunately there isn't everything I am looking for, but it would be unfair to say that their stuff isn't decent, it's the most complete documentary tracker out there. Still, there is plenty of stuff that is hard to find, mostly docus that came before 2005.
            I'm not sure if they have one, but you should see if they have any type of request system.

            Comment

            Working...
            X