Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free 7 day Trial of the best Encrypted VPN I've seen hands down. - NO LOGS!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [10%] Free 7 day Trial of the best Encrypted VPN I've seen hands down. - NO LOGS!!

"Best VPN EVER"

Today Ladies and gentleman I came across a 7 day free trial of a highly encrypted VPN that does not keep any logs whatsoever (By law) It's extremely secure and its available on EVERY platform! PC, MAC, IOS Android, & more Now don't fret it's only like 7.99 a month if you go with the premium option but there is also a completely free version of this VPN, I'm not the speeds wont be nearly as high but that's certainly a given. I've tested alot of these "Cheaper VPN's" in my day and well to be blunt they sucked. I'd be lucky if I was getting 1/20th of the speed they advertising. I ran multiple speed test's on this VPN thurout the day and I got 90-95 Mbps download. (Which happened to be my top speed. SO I was very, very impressed. I know there's a fair amount of people out there who are worried about getting caught torrenting whatever even from a private tracker but I think this is your answer.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE A VPN WHILE ON THIS WEBSITE TI STAFF DESPISES IT.
    Plus is against the rules of course.

I highly suggest you try this out,you wont be disappointment personally im ordering a year's worth as soon as my 7 day free trial runs out.

One finfally thing I dig some digging for ya guys and if you click the link at the bottom you get like 35% off if you decide or stick with it, not sure how go thats for.

Here's a bunch of info on the VPN and there more where that came from, just check the site out:

What user data do you store?

With ZenMate active, all data passing through your internet connection is encrypted and routed through our secure servers hiding your activity from third parties.
    We do not monitor or store any data which is on your phone memory.
    Furthermore, we do not store or log your personal data which can be used to identify you or what you're doing online. Unlike other VPN providers, we can’t! Strict German privacy laws regulate our company’s use of your information.
    For further details on your privacy, please read our Privacy Policy.

What kind of encryption is ZenMate using, is it secure?

At ZenMate, we use tested modern industry standards to encrypt your data.
    We use the latest TLS 1.2 (RFC 5246) protocol and support different cipher suites with PFS (Default for Chrome is TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256) and up to TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384. No known attack currently target these ciphers.
    AES 128 is preferred to AES 256. TFor further details on your privacy, please read our Privacy Policy.on whether AES256 extra security was worth the cost, and the result is far from obvious. At the moment, AES128 is preferred, because it provides good security, is really fast and seems to be more resistant to timing attacks.

How does ZenMate work? Is ZenMate safe?

ZenMate fully secures and encrypts all traffic on your browser (Google Chrome,Firefox, Opera) and mobile devices (available for Android and iOS).
    With ZenMate you and your personal data are always protected! Read the ZenMate Manifesto for further insight in how ZenMate woks to protect you.
    ZenMate creates a tunnel similar to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) between your device and our server network. This impenetrable tunnel prevents snoopers, hackers, governments and ISP’s from spying on your web browsing activities, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.
    Use ZenMate to protect your device at home or in a public WiFi. Your IP is hidden, your internet unrestricted and your privacy protected. We are using tested industrial grade encryption standards which we are delivering through our unique lightweight solutions, with no configuration needed at all.
    Check out this link if you want to know more about our encryption standards for the browser extensions.

Please note that the browser Extension cannot affect traffic going through other programs on your device. If you're looking for full desktop security, check out our full Desktop VPN Clients for Windows and Mac OS X!
    Our Premium users have access to our full Desktop VPN Clients which offer increased functionality by working outside the browser, encrypting and securing all internet traffic such as downloads and VoIP clients.
    If you need help getting started with ZenMate, check out or help articles for theExtensions, Mobile Apps and Desktop VPNs, or contact us directly. We love to help!

Which platforms does ZenMate support? Get to know our Product Family!

To fully secure and encrypt your data on all your devices, we are offering Extensions for desktop browsers, Mobile Applications and full Desktop VPN Clients.

Mobile Applications: ZenMate is also available for mobile devices running Android oriOS. The ZenMate app fully encrypts all traffic on your tablets and phones!

Browser Extensions: ZenMate protects all traffic on your browser on Google Chrome,Firefox, Opera as well as some other desktop browsers that are based on the Chromium Open Source Browser Project, namely SRWare Iron, Chromium, Yandex and Comodo Dragon.

Desktop VPN Clients: Our Premium users have access to our full Desktop VPN Clients which offer increased functionality by working outside the browser, encrypting and securing all internet traffic such as downloads and VoIP clients. Available on both Windows and Mac OS X!

We are always looking at new ways to improve our services. If you have any suggestion for a platform you would like to see in the product family, please do not hesitate to get in touch!

ZenMate is not storing your IP address or personal data

• ZenMate is not tracking who you are or what you do online
    • ZenMate is not selling data to third parties
    • ZenMate cannot give away your personal data to authorities or third parties as it is not stored in the first place
    • ZenMate is proudly based in Berlin and operates under strict German data protection laws

ZenMate is operating its own infrastructure

• ZenMate is not using you as a peer, exit node or botnet
    • ZenMate is not routing traffic of others through your device
    • ZenMate is providing parts of its expensive, international server fleet for free, made possible by ZenMate’s awesome Premium users

How do we make money?

ZenMate offers free services that are limited in speed, locations and features

• ZenMate will not compromise any of our users’ privacy and security, whether they are paying or not
    • ZenMate does not guarantee specific locations and features being free but will make sure to provide a viable free offering
    • ZenMate’s free tier is made possible by the support of our Premium users

ZenMate provides a full-featured Premium service that is financing our operations

• ZenMate’s Premium service offers more speed, premium support, locations, features and platforms

sigpic
    "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."
    || FAQ || Rules || Ratio Proof Guide || iGiver Guide ||
    || Want to be a TI DJ? Apply HERE ||

Working...
X