Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 X Upgrade Box (box.com / box.net) to 50GB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [33%] 3 X Upgrade Box (box.com / box.net) to 50GB

    Got 3 upgrades of Box account.
    The upgrade will turn your free personal 5GB account into a 50GB account.
    This is a lifetime upgrade (worth almost 20$/month).

    Important: I will need your account email and password to activate the upgrade (send it by PM).
    --> If you don't feel like sending me this sensitive info please do not ask for the upgrade <--
    This info will not be kept, but please set a temporary password for me and change it again after the account will be upgraded.

  • #2
    would love this please :)
    Thanks to ECH3LON for giving me VIP

    Thanks to dahpatriot & FrankandOak for their Votes



    Check to see if your favorite Site is online, Site, Tracker and IRC checked
    What.cd Status page- OR -PTP Status Page

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by homegrown View Post
      would love this please :)
      This GA is aimed at more experienced TI users - [33%]. If there will be no demand I will open it to [10%] users, so stay tuned...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nargen View Post
        This GA is aimed at more experienced TI users - [33%]. If there will be no demand I will open it to [10%] users, so stay tuned...
        sorry mybad didnt see that bit soz
        Thanks to ECH3LON for giving me VIP

        Thanks to dahpatriot & FrankandOak for their Votes



        Check to see if your favorite Site is online, Site, Tracker and IRC checked
        What.cd Status page- OR -PTP Status Page

        Comment


        • #5
          Is this offer still good? As I'd like to take you up on that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by otis View Post
            Is this offer still good? As I'd like to take you up on that.
            Yup, PM me the info

            ---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

            OK, 1 down, 2 to go!

            Comment


            • #7
              Can i haz one, pweeez :)

              pm sent.

              ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

              nvm i already got the upgrade
              Uggh!

              Comment


              • #8
                Due to lack of interest, I'm opening this offer to 10% users also...

                Comment


                • #9
                  well iv given you my details two times now, the first you said they were wrong the secound you just havent got back to me?

                  sounds like a great offer but i guess im just not aloud it, :(
                  Thanks to ECH3LON for giving me VIP

                  Thanks to dahpatriot & FrankandOak for their Votes



                  Check to see if your favorite Site is online, Site, Tracker and IRC checked
                  What.cd Status page- OR -PTP Status Page

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by homegrown View Post
                    well iv given you my details two times now, the first you said they were wrong the secound you just havent got back to me?
                    sounds like a great offer but i guess im just not aloud it, :(
                    Don't be bitter my friend, I had a lot on my mind during the last few weeks...
                    You got the upgrade now.
                    Enjoy it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nargen View Post
                      Don't be bitter my friend, I had a lot on my mind during the last few weeks...
                      You got the upgrade now.
                      Enjoy it.
                      Oh wow Many thanks bro, i was meaning i guess you couldnt get in again AS in the site didnt want me to have it not you lol

                      Best Regards
                      Homegrown
                      Thanks to ECH3LON for giving me VIP

                      Thanks to dahpatriot & FrankandOak for their Votes



                      Check to see if your favorite Site is online, Site, Tracker and IRC checked
                      What.cd Status page- OR -PTP Status Page

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hey, can i get one if it is still available. thanks.
                        Giveaways
                        [VIP] [55%] [33%] [10%]

                        They're all the same -_-

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X