This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [10%] 1 x SacraCorona

The Sacra Corona or TSC is a private site opened for sharing invites from torrent sites, your opinions about them, news about them and many other things.

Invites

● The Sacra Corona - 1 / 1
    Review: The Sacra Corona
    Requirements: A very "punny" joke that makes me chuckle. Something worthy of being on a popsicle stick.

I'll go ahead and try.
    Q.What do you call someone who is crazy about chocolate?
    A. A coconut!
    Q. Why did the oyster hold onto his pearl?
    A. He was very shellfish!
    It's raining cats and dogs out there, so be careful not to step in any poodles.

Comment

Originally posted by tidog View Post
      I'll go ahead and try.
      Q.What do you call someone who is crazy about chocolate?
      A. A coconut!
      Q. Why did the oyster hold onto his pearl?
      A. He was very shellfish!
      It's raining cats and dogs out there, so be careful not to step in any poodles.
      Oh tears in my eyes.

pm me your email, good sir.

Comment

Ah damn I tried sending my post yesterday but T-I had the whole Maintenance thing going on and I decided to go to bed instead lol

None the less here is the post I had lined up so i'll just add it for the shitz and giggles:

Alright if this is not a trading/seller forum i'd like to apply.

Favorite quote ever:
        “When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.” - Will Rogers

Couple of Chuck puns for others that like those aswell:

"Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime."

"Chuck norris died 20 years ago but after Death's Near-Chuck-Norris Experience he doesn't have the guts to tell him"

And a general joke to boot:

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

sigpic
        _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
        '=-._

Comment

Ahh good jokes, good jokes.
          Thread Closed.

Comment

Working...
          X