Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm searching for one who can make me an avatar/signature that contains and suits to my nick TerrorClown!

anyone who would do it? I would be very grateful if someone can do me that favor.
    Last edited by TerrorClown; July 18, 2014, 07:43 AM.

Today i was thinking about that, so maybe we can help each other , what do you think :D? Just let me know.

Comment

what do you mean with helping each other?

Comment

Its just a cliché, what i meant was that the day you posted this , i was trying to edit my avatar to fit and it made me laugh that you was just trying to do the same. its kinda messy and hard because of the dimensions and size limitations. And since that i considered that i could give you a hand, but let me tell you i'm no professional editor, i'm just a strong willed noob :P.

Comment

lol just like me...
          If you have any Avatar/Signature for me then let me know

greets

Comment

Tell me , it has to be with the same image you are using right now? , you want to add your name to the image? you don´t mind to change it?

Comment

It would be awesome if you can add my name to the avatar I use right now.... but my signature should be different (with another image and some cool effects)

Comment

Originally posted by TerrorClown View Post
                I'm searching for one who can make me an avatar/signature that contains and suits to my nick TerrorClown!

anyone who would do it? I would be very grateful if someone can do me that favor.
                I am not particularly good with editing but i gave making an avatar a shot. Here are some versions:

You shoud put a request up on this threat : http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=198137
                Gblaze is one of the best avatar/signature makers on T-I.

EDIT: Sorry i didn't remember there were different size requirements for regular members *facepalm* if you want me to give it another shot please give me the size you can use, though i't think gblaze would do a much much better job
                Last edited by SweetDreams; July 24, 2014, 03:30 PM.
                Thanks so much Flobie for my colour

Also special thanks to ghost6945 KurrupT SiniuS Lucia gblaze Are451 End Poopderp salsal Raum
                for being plain awesome

Comment

First of all thanks for your work SweetDreams

I requested a avatar/signature in the thread you wrote thanks for that.

In the meantime I would be very grateful if you could give it another shot please...

The maximum size for regular member custom image is 150 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Comment

Originally posted by TerrorClown View Post
                    First of all thanks for your work SweetDreams

I requested a avatar/signature in the thread you wrote thanks for that.

In the meantime I would be very grateful if you could give it another shot please...

The maximum size for regular member custom image is 150 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
                    Here's a couple of new ones i stitched together:

If you could reccomend a picture or two i would be happy to try and make it into an avatar.
                    Thanks so much Flobie for my colour

Also special thanks to ghost6945 KurrupT SiniuS Lucia gblaze Are451 End Poopderp salsal Raum
                    for being plain awesome

Comment

That should do it thanks dude.

If I find some picture I would post it here.

Comment

Very nice editing you did @SweetDreams

Sorry @TerrorClown i did not made it on time, i was installing Adobe Photoshop CS13 and i lost 3 of my Storage HDD i had to roll back everything and start an emergency backup progress to save my data.

Last edited by SigmaEx; July 26, 2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

@SigmaEx Many thanks for your efforts dude your avatar looks realy cool. I like it very much!

Comment

Really sorry i could not do any better :(, But im happy that you still liked it :D Thx Bro

Comment

As a 33% member, I don't think you can have signatures. I, however, am willing to help you get to your avatar (150x100). Would you like some samples?

Comment

Working...
                              X