Trackers With Great Web/Graphic Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackers With Great Web/Graphic Design

Private trackers seem to run the gamut from acceptable to OH GOD I WANT TO CLAW MY F*#$ING EYES OUT.

I think What.CD and Bibliotik are standout trackers for their clean design, great organization, use of restraint, and understanding that its 2014 and Geocities animated GIFs have no place in any corner of the web, no matter how underground.

Any other examples of trackers with great web or graphic design?
    Last edited by ScampyRogue; July 9, 2014, 05:39 AM.

I'd say most Gazelle trackers with the possible exception of BTN (that italic logo is appalling). The rest seem to look pretty good, probably because they do by default and it'd be hard to fuck up the CSS enough to make it look bad.

SCC is another of my favourites for design. I love the way SCC looks, especially during halloween, christmas, the olympics etc where they make special stylesheets which are always very nice. They seem to have a very decent graphic/web designer in their staff team.

The ugliest site I'm on has to be IPT. That site makes me ill just looking at it, and the UI is so badly designed it's a pain in the butt to use.

Comment

I do like speed.cd and SCC. Both very clean and accessible.
      My Giveaways My Requests
      None None

|
      |
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
      |
      |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
      would fuck a person in the ass
      and not even have the godda*n
      common courtesy to give him a
      reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
      '
      |
      |
      |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |
      |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

I love PTP i has a very clean and easy to use design, and LOVE the logo.

Comment

Working...
        X