Design My Next Tattoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design My Next Tattoo?

Looking to do black costume Spiderman on one arm and red on another...Want it to be 3D style as if my skin is peeled back just a little bit (maybe a little blood) around the edges to reveal it as if it is under the skin. Use whatever graphics you want but make them designed for the arm (as if they were on arm of Spiderman). One for each arm that are not identical but approximately for 2 inch width by 4 inches in length going down arm and another to cover a 2 inch by 3 inch area on arm. 2 tattoos for each arm for a total of 4 BUT none that are identical.

This is not something I am going to do "down the road"...After suitable work is done I will have the work done within a week or two, at which time I will post pics!

These are for reference only as I am sure you can find what you might need on the web (pun intended)!

With this type of skin peel back and style but obiously not as large, by what I described...

Last edited by bumrocks; May 6, 2013, 02:23 AM. Reason: Edit Pic Host

Upload images on ti- image dump, imgur blocks torrent-invites and no one else can see the images you have uploaded. Well you can see them if you just copy the image link and open it in a new tab. but i dont think thats what you wanted.

Comment

^ Corrected and appreciate the heads up!

Comment

Any help?!

Comment

Originally posted by bumrocks View Post
          Any help?!

Is this OK ?
          let me know if this kinda stuff you want
          sigpic

Thanks SiniuS for Everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SNA View Post

Is this OK ?
            let me know if this kinda stuff you want
            No...Look again at the first post and the pics included. Will look as if the costume is under my skin and is revealed by torn skin as shown in 3rd pic. Thanks for trying though!

Comment

Working...
            X