Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for all of you (50 gigs of cloud storage read me :D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for all of you (50 gigs of cloud storage read me :D)

Hey [You]!

I just recently acquired 50 gigs of cloud based storage from a GA here and suddenly I got a idea, If I get a few of your designers interested I'll let you guys use it to store all of your graphic design pictures, avatars, signatures, PSDs etc etc on it. So you guys would be able to share your resources together and make even more awsome stuff for our members here, or where ever you want really.

I can set it up so you each have your own private folder (If you wan't want to share something for whatever reason) Also I can make a public (Not Public, Public only people who I allow will have access to the storage of course) folder for you guys to put useful PSD's files and whatever (Photoshop noob here, Just started learning today, lol) to share with each other for designing the company is box.com where the storage is hosted.

So if you are interested in this, just post here and if I get a few people I'll get it going. All I would need is your email address or if you sign up on the site your username (You get a free 5 gigs for signing up..blah blah blah you guys know how it works) Another cool aspect of this site is there's a bunch of really cool apps you can integrate into it as that could be very useful)

Only one minor downside, You can only upload a 250 MB file (at once) Not a big deal for PSD's and pictures all though. (This is upgrade-able though of course I dought we would even need it but, the next level up is 1000 gigs storage, 5GB Upload size and a bunch of other sttuff for $15 a month..meh) But anywatback on topic. If your interested, or have questions post away! Let me know what ya think :D
    sigpic
    "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."
    || FAQ || Rules || Ratio Proof Guide || iGiver Guide ||
    || Want to be a TI DJ? Apply HERE ||

Nice idea mate,
    but the problem is, I don't really upload a lot of things to the internet, and I can't actually for some reason
    so I'm sorry, I wont participate in this :)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteLie View Post
      Nice idea mate,
      but the problem is, I don't really upload a lot of things to the internet, and I can't actually for some reason
      so I'm sorry, I wont participate in this :)
      np, Curioesly, Why "can't" you upload things to the internet? May be able to help ^^
      sigpic
      "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."

Comment

Well, It's a reason that I can't declare it ^^

Comment

Well, It's a reason that I can't declare it ^^
          That makes me even more curious...lol
          sigpic

Comment

LOL, I would be curious too If I were you XD

Comment

LOL, I would be curious too If I were you XD
              I MUST KNOW!! :P
              sigpic

Comment

Well, guess then, and if you hit the right answer I'll tell you :)

Comment

lol, fffffff that :P Give me a hint? :D
                  sigpic

Comment

mm, It's sth related to my personality, believes and time

< That was nearly the answer not just a hint :D

Comment

oh ffs just tell me then i wont tell anyone :)

Hey Rakknah thats mighty kind of you sir. Sorry I only just saw this thread, I will check it out after I have guzzled a cup of coffee.

Comment

[MENTION=215226]Rakknah[/MENTION]

I have a bunch of images to upload : http://www.torrent-invites.com/graph...r-banners.html

They are all T-I related, and people can use them whenever they want.

If i guess correctly, I would say you sign up for box.com and got 50GB.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X