Architectural/interior design tips & ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Architectural/interior design tips & ideas

Hello everyone,since I don't think there has been a thread like this (or at least I haven't found it), I thought to myself, why not.To the point:This is a thread for architectural/interior design tips & ideas.About me: I'm an architecture student. Well, I'm finished with all the exams and (should be) writing my thesis for a masters degree. Because of lack of work in my field here, in Slovenia, I'm at home. Trying to motivate myself to write... Rather unsuccessful for now. What is better to get motivated for writing about architecture than to do architecture. And since I already have about three versions for remodeling each of the rooms in my house, I decided to offer my imagination and knowledge to you! :-D Well, hopefully at least a useful advice.So, if you need help choosing the right color for your living room, don't know where to fit a new appliance or how to reorganize your room furniture, this is the thread you've been looking for! Not to sound to much like a home shopping TV channel, if you have a question for me, post it here and I will do my best to answer it. And please attach some measurements if you can.

Maybe you can find some ideas and inspirations on these two sites:

Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time

Interior Decorating, Home Design, Room Ideas - DigsDigs

Comment

@Aks:

What CAD program do you use, if any? I've been using C4D.

Comment

I use blender, 3ds max usually for interior design btw

Comment

This is a perfect question for me right now as we moved into a new home and completely refurnished it over the past three months. I've had a lot of fun looking for the right pieces and there were several places that made it easier to find what I wanted without going over budget. So check this out for buy sofa set at https://paramusmegafurniture.com/collections/sofa-sets

Comment

Thank you for the helpful information. For me, any information related to the renovation of houses is always interesting. I recently found a great website https://insulationwholesale.co.uk/in...of-insulation/, on which I read a lot about insulation, and was also able to order for myself the right material for floor insulation in bulk.

Comment

It depends on the professional team, so if they have a newbie and with no experience be sure that they about decline. I recommend to you appliance repair in San Diego oven repair service https://sdproappliancerepair.com/services/oven-repair/ for all your home fix and maintenance needs from my own experience. I had the same problem with other services, but with this one, I never had any problems. They fix my appliance on the same day!

Comment

Hello,
                Living room furniture can get tricky sometimes. Nowadays, as millennials move towards a faster-paced life, with no time to relax on the weekdays, living rooms have become a sanctuary for the weekends. Check - https://www.roomservice360.com/moder...ure/sofas.html
                Last edited by Jutte; July 20, 2021, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Speaking of interior design, I think that rugs and lights need more recognition because some people don't pay enough attention to them.

Comment

one of the best accessories or arrangements that can be put in the living room will always be the vintage rugs with which you can see more in detail from afar giving another view of the rooms or in your room corridors everything can be to your liking always Choosing what you want to see is something that I like with the design.

Comment

Whether you are an architect, interior designer, building contractor, product manufacturer, or designer, you require the help of a 3D designer to give life to your concepts. That's why I want to recommend you check this one 3d rendering services located in the UK with the high-expert team.

Comment

Working...
                      X