Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share OVH Dedicated Gigabit Duplex Server - Very Cheap (See Within)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could just submit an introduction for PM capability :). I cannot send you a PM either, that is the nature of having 0% on T-I (you cannot send or receive PMs. Please submit and introduction (you will probably have to do this eventually anyway so may as well do it now) and then I can PM you my skype :). Sound good?

Comment

Still have just over a TB of space left, anyone interested? I may be willing to make a better deal... :D

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Never mind, the TB has been sold. Of course, still PM if you are interested because we can probably work something out for next month or I can just buy a new server to host more users :)

Comment

I would be interested in this. Ill PM you the details.

Comment

Originally posted by RimsOne View Post
          I would be interested in this. Ill PM you the details.
          Ok, I will respond to the PM when sent :)

Comment

Name: Share OVH Dedicated Gigabit Duplex Server - Very Cheap (See Within)

Speed: 9/10 Speeds are very fast, max I have seen download was ~75mb/s, upload ~60mb/s

Support: It's great and respond fast, helped me with FTP connection.

GUI: RuTorrent with all the plugins

Speed of GUI: 9/10 updates quickly even when the speeds are high.

Package: 1TB

Price: 50$/month

Overall rating: 9/10

The server is great. All is running smoothly. On every torrent speeds gain more than 40mb/s so far.. Will update my review after a week or so. Keep up the great work :p

Comment

Name: Share OVH Dedicated Gigabit Duplex Server - Very Cheap

Speed: 9/10 Best I've seen :)

Support: Did not have any problem

GUI: RuTorrent

Speed of GUI: 10/10

Package: 1Gbits

Price: Free Trial 1 week

Overall rating: 10/10

I sincere apologize for my late review here.
              Now here we go,
              This is the best box I've ever used speeds were blazing up 63 and down constant. I became the quickest seeder in almost every

torrent I grabbed. GUI was very responsive 10/10 for that. It never crashed or never encountered any problem, everything was

smooth.
              I'd gladly recommend these guys best gbits ever.

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

We are really glad that you liked it and thanks for the review. :)

Comment

I am interested in this deal.
                  It is possible have a trial?

Comment

Originally posted by Special one View Post
                    I am interested in this deal.
                    It is possible have a trial?
                    Unfortunately, server is sold out at the moment. However, if you wait less than a month from now, one or more of the users will probably quit (because they no longer need to increase their buffers) and I would be happy to offer another trial then :). If you wish, I will PM you when a slot opens up.

Comment

Originally posted by piuser View Post
                      Unfortunately, server is sold out at the moment. However, if you wait less than a month from now, one or more of the users will probably quit (because they no longer need to increase their buffers) and I would be happy to offer another trial then :). If you wish, I will PM you when a slot opens up.
                      Yes , if you donīt mind!
                      It seems a good deal and iīm really interested in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Special one View Post
                        Yes , if you donīt mind!
                        It seems a good deal and iīm really interested in it!
                        Of course I don't mind at all; it'd be my pleasure. I will PM you when a slot opens up :)

Comment

Stiill cannot pm .. U can find my skype id on my profile
                          Originally posted by piuser View Post
                          You could just submit an introduction for PM capability :). I cannot send you a PM either, that is the nature of having 0% on T-I (you cannot send or receive PMs. Please submit and introduction (you will probably have to do this eventually anyway so may as well do it now) and then I can PM you my skype :). Sound good?

Comment

Ok. It is really late where I live so I will message you on skype tomorrow :)

---------- Post added April 16th, 2013 at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was April 15th, 2013 at 09:16 PM ----------

Price update (things just got a whole lot cheaper) - see the first post :)

Comment

Price Update:
                              1. 1TB - $50 ($35 if paid with a cryptocurrency)
                              2. 2TB - $80 ($56 if paid with a cryptocurrency)
                              3. 4TB - $150 (whole server) ($105 if paid with a cryptocurrency).

I will have at least 2.4 TB free by the 10th and likely at least 3TB free by the 12th. I could have the entire server free by then, I am waiting for a couple of my current users to PM me back so I know if they are renewing or not.

I will post an update as soon as I have one and please remember that all prices are negotiable (they are pretty much as low as they can go though) and custom orders can be negotiated. :)
                              Last edited by piuser; May 6, 2013, 10:05 AM.

Comment

hi piuser, your mailbox is full...

Comment

Working...
                                X