This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martins View Post
    Hi, I'd like to apply once you have a free slot, here is a ratio proof: picload.org | semttulo.png
    Thanks, added to the queue :)

Comment

I've been using it for a week I can say it is very fast and powerful. Never had a problem with ruTorrent or something else. The speed is amazing I usually reached the 1.0 ratio on ipt freelech. So thanks for let me using it!

Comment

Hi, I would like to apply for a slot, since moving to my student apartment my internet connection is slow due to sharing with alot of other people so my ratio has gone way down. picload.org | dddd.png

Comment

Originally posted by lestalker View Post
          Hi, I would like to apply for a slot, since moving to my student apartment my internet connection is slow due to sharing with alot of other people so my ratio has gone way down. picload.org | dddd.png
          I've added you to the queue (see first post) and will send the details when the day comes :)
          Thanks

Comment

2 free slots will be available in about 2 days. Remember you can make an apply earlier to be added to the queue for one :)

Comment

Applying for the slot, Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Comment

Originally posted by sherman View Post
                Thanks, but please read the first post rules/info. No speedtest needed, just a ratio proof, does not matter if you have good ratio already :)

Comment

Originally posted by G4m3N3rd View Post
                  Thanks, but please read the first post rules/info. No speedtest needed, just a ratio proof, does not matter if you have good ratio already :)
                  SORRY, Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by sherman View Post
                    Thanks, i will PM you the seedbox details when its ready tomorrow :)

Comment

Thanks, i will PM you the seedbox details when its ready tomorrow :)
                      THANKS BRO.

Comment

If nobody comes for the free slot, can I apply again? I'm trying to get HD Daemon in HD-T, I'm currently half way there. Ratio proof: https://picload.org/image/rcccoddr/semttulo.png

Comment

Originally posted by Martins View Post
                          If nobody comes for the free slot, can I apply again? I'm trying to get HD Daemon in HD-T, I'm currently half way there. Ratio proof: https://picload.org/image/rcccoddr/semttulo.png
                          As the interest of free seedbox looks low from others then ok, sending seedbox details :)

Comment

As the interest of free seedbox looks low from others then ok, sending seedbox details :)
                            Thank you so much once again my friend.

Comment

Hi,
                              You have a really good seedbox, so I would like to apply again (as you can see I already applyed 1 month ago).
                              Here are my proofs:
                              Speedtest:

Ratio proofs: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
                              Thanks for the consideration!

Comment

Originally posted by theLuigi View Post
                                Hi,
                                You have a really good seedbox, so I would like to apply again (as you can see I already applyed 1 month ago).
                                Here are my proofs:
                                Speedtest:
                                http://www.speedtest.net/result/6259674516.png
                                Ratio proofs: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
                                Thanks for the consideration!
                                No problem! :)
                                You are added to the queue

Comment

Working...
                                X