Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free seedboxes for 5 members

Hello,

I am providing free seedboxes for 5 members in exchange of uploading some content for me. You will be part of a 5 members team, you'll get your own seedbox with 1 gbps unmetered connection, in return you'll be uploading daily content for me through the same seedbox.

The only requirements is that you have enough daily free time and experience in movies/tv shows torrents.

I need 5 members only so hurry up!

Thanks

Originally posted by CheetoDust View Post
    Hello,

I am providing free seedboxes for 5 members in exchange of uploading some content for me. You will be part of a 5 members team, you'll get your own seedbox with 1 gbps unmetered connection, in return you'll be uploading daily content for me through the same seedbox.

The only requirements is that you have enough daily free time and experience in movies/tv shows torrents.

I need 5 members only so hurry up!

Thanks
    Please explain to me what it is you are attempting to do here? I mean are you going to be uploading material to seedbox or are others going to use their Trackers with their key to upload material etc.. I need to know exactly what is the deal here so that I can make a determination as to if it compromises anyone on this Forum
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

I will provide free seedboxes to members who are willing to spend sometime uploading torrents to my server (same seedbox)

Comment

Originally posted by CheetoDust View Post
        I will provide free seedboxes to members who are willing to spend sometime uploading torrents to my server (same seedbox)
        I understand that but when you say torrents what are you specifically referring to: will those torrents be to you Trackers with your passkey or are you just referring to content, ie; files no passkeys
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

No passkeys, public torrents.

Comment

How much storage would be available for my use? What sort of time commitment are you expecting?

Comment

I'd like to join in if it's possible ;)

Comment

Can I apply.....

Comment

Hi, I would apply if possible. I sent you a pm

Comment

im interested ...

Comment

Hi, I would apply if possible. I sent you a pm

Comment

I'll be happy, is it still available?