This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Seedbox Raffle

I have 1 seedbox slot access to give away (not using it at the moment as I've got a different one) . I will randomly select a number on my side (range 1-100). Whomever decides to participate (no restrictions) can reply to the post with a number guess. After 10 or more replies (one reply and number per person please) I will look at whoever guessed right, if no match I will pick the nearest guess instead (if there's a tie ie. number I pick is 13 and person A says 12 and person B says 14, the 2 participants get to pick a different number each whomever ends closer/guessing right gets the slot). If 2 guesses are same first post gets the seedbox slot. I'm sure I'm forgetting some inconspicuous rule but we'll cross those obstacles as we come to them.

Slot details.
    CPU: Intel® C2750 (Avoton)
    RAM: 16GB Shared
    Space: 100GB / user
    Torrent network: Dedicated 100Mbit/s (hard capped)
    Server network: 2.5Gbit/s
    Users: 10 users / server
    Additional features: VPN (through seedbox IP using OpenVPN) and RapidLeech access are both set up also. ruTorrent client with 30+ plugins.

PS: I will PM the winner with the seedbox access and info however the main management account will not be provided (for obvious reasons). If you end up getting one of their seedboxes I would appreciate if you did so through the referal link: https://www.leechdrive.com/members/aff.php?aff=086

PPS: The seedbox has no download limit so you can download and fill up the drive then wipe everything (after downloading it to your machine/server I'd hope) as many times as you like. Also the seedbox is active until November 27th 2016.

Note: I am NOT a vendor so if a board admin could please move it to the non-vendor subforum I'd greatly appreciate it, sorry for the blunder! IF referral link is against the board rules I apologize, please feel free to let me know and I will edit it out (or feel free to edit it out for me).
    Last edited by BhhLives; October 17, 2016, 12:49 PM.

i apply
    thx

Comment

Good luck!

If by next weekend there are no 10 participants I will draw from however many there are by that time. No point in decreasing use time on the seedbox for the person that wins.

Comment

i apply
        thx

Comment

Comment

i apply
            thanks

Comment

I apply 72.
              Good luck!

Comment

apply 31
                My Giveaway

sigpic

Comment

I would like to apply

Comment

45, thanks!

Comment

2 more guesses needed and we can draw the winner. Number was generated on the same day that I started the thread using the random.org generator.

Comment

I apply man! 22

Comment

It's Saturday and as such although we don't have 10 guesses I will go ahead and continue as if we had.

The winner is: phoniac

There was no correct guess out of 9 participants and the number drawn was 85 (please see attached image)

Comment

Wow, I did not expect to get it. Thank you for the prize man. :-D woohooo!

Comment

The seedbox access info was PMd to phoniac, gratz to him/her. As such I will close the thread so it can be lost in the interwebs. Thank you all for participating.

Comment

Working...
                              X