X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giveaway Templates

Giveaway Templates

The aim of this thread is to provide some templates and tools which you can use to quickly set up and edit your giveaways with great results. The templates will ensure you don't miss anything essential and already have the most important links included. I've made some templates in a few flavors to give you some choice: a basic template, and three advanced templates (the advanced ones use tables).

To use either one of them, click on the Pastebin links in the bottom of each post. Make sure the editor of your own post is in "source mode" (by hitting the the -button in the top of your editor) when you are pasting the codes or the layout will get messed up.

You are welcome to use the templates in any way you like, and to change them to your own taste. The templates can be used for quickly setting up your giveaway, or just as a basic format to work and build from as you like. The list of rules that is provided in the templates is just a check list: add, change, and remove lines as you like. You can also combine parts and bits that you like from one template with parts from another.

Credits:

Trevor: created templates & original thread
    Poopderp: thread restoration
    GPaX: provided BBcode

Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:38 PM.
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Invites

● Tracker name - Available invites / Total Invites
    Review: Review link
    Requirements: What you need to post to be considered

● Tracker name - 10/10
    Review: http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...bt-review.html
    Requirements: 3 ratio proofs & 2 speedtests

● Tracker name - 8/10
    Review: link
    Requirements: x ratio proofs & y speedtests

● Tracker name - 0/0

● Tracker name - 6/12

● Tracker name - 2/2

Rules

All ratio and seedbox proofs must follow the instructions in the Giveaway Guide
    Speed tests must be of your home connection and need to be taken on the day you apply
    Do NOT apply if your country is banned (check here)
    You MUST read and observe the rules explained here: Applying for an invite
    Only apply if you haven't had an account on the tracker before (banned/disabled)
    Don't PM me, unless I ask you in this thread
    Seedbox users get priority. Post a seedbox proof if you have one.
    Don't apply if you're not sure you're going to use your account
    I don't send invites to hotmail or ISP based addresses
    I may ask you to PM me some profile links (so have them ready)
    Don't apply for more than one tracker, you have to make a choice
    Remember to leave an iGiver, after you have successfully signed up. Here's how: iGiver Tutorial
    If I invited you before: only apply if at least one month has passed since then
    Don't apply if you don't meet my specific requirements for the tracker

(This is just a check list of rules you can set, just change / add / remove lines to your own liking)

Get the codes for this template by clicking the following pastebin link: Template 1
    You'll see the BBcodes which you can then copy/paste to your own post.
    Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:13 PM.

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

For a nice variant on this template,
      check out [COLOR=#887661]this post[/COLOR].

= Invites =

Tracker Number Requirements
      Tracker1 5/5 1 speed test
      Tracker2 5/5 2 ratio proofs & 2 speed tests
      Tracker3 1/1 3 ratio proofs & 1 speed test
      Tracker4 1/1 2 ratio proofs & 1 speed test
      Tracker5 0/0 2 ratio proofs & 2 speed tests
      Tracker6 5/5 1 ratio proof & 1 speed test
      Tracker7 5/5 1 speed test
      Tracker8 1/1 2 ratio proofs & 1 speed test

= Rules =

Speed tests must be of your home connection and taken on the day you apply

Only apply if you haven't had an account on the tracker before (banned/disabled)

Don't PM me, unless I ask you in this thread

Seedbox users get priority. Post a seedbox proof if you have one.

Don't apply if you're not sure you're going to use your account

I don't send invites to hotmail or ISP based addresses

I may ask you to PM me some profile links (so have them ready)

Don't apply for more than one tracker, you have to make a choice

Remember to leave an iGiver. Here's how: iGiver Tutorial

If I invited you before: only apply if at least one month has passed since then

Don't apply if you don't meet my specific requirements for the tracker

(This is just a check list of rules you can set,
      just change / add / remove lines to your own liking)

Get the codes for this template by clicking the following pastebin link: Template 2

Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:17 PM.

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
      IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Switch to the white theme (Torrent Invites V3 White) to edit these templates. As the tables only have an
        outer border and not a full grid, the column and row lines are invisible in the edit boxes of the dark
        themes. However, if you switch to the white theme for the editing of these tables, you can still see
        all the column and row lines when you open up the editor, allowing you to immediately
        see how the tables are constructed and make your edits in a very quick and effective way.

If you want some other banners for these templates, have a look at [COLOR=#88826D]this post[/COLOR] or feel free to
        make a request as a reply to this thread. You can also pop into the graphic design forum
        and make a request there.

VERSION 3.1

TRACKER REQUIREMENTS AVAILABILITY
        Tracker1 3 ratio proofs & 2 speedtests Available
        Tracker2 x ratio proofs & y speedtests Unavailable
        Tracker3 x ratio proofs & y speedtests Available
        Tracker4 x ratio proofs & y speedtests Unavailable
        Tracker5 x ratio proofs & y speedtests Available
        Tracker6 x ratio proofs & y speedtests Unavailable

Don't pm me, unless I ask you to. Apply in this thread, I'll reply in here as well

Only apply for one tracker and be sure you're going to use your account

If I invited you before, only apply if at least two months have passed since then

VERSION 3.2

Speed tests need to be of your home connection and taken on the day you apply

Don't pm me, unless I ask you to. Apply in this thread, I'll reply in here as well

If I invited you before, only apply if at least two months have passed since then

VERSION 3.3

Speed tests need to be of your home connection and taken on the day you apply

Get the codes for this template by clicking the following pastebin links:
        Template 3.1
        Template 3.2
        Template 3.3

Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:18 PM.

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
        IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

VERSION 4.1

Requirements

First of all, have a read of the review by clicking on the banner of this table.

Invites are available as long as this thread is open.

If you'd like to apply, then post your application and include the following:

a really good reason why you want to join; tell me about your motivation

at least three ratio proofs

a seedbox proof, if you have one

two fresh speed tests, taken 5 min apart and to a different location

anything else you think may help your application

Rules

Do NOT apply if you had an account on the tracker before.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need a banner for another tracker.

Get the codes for this template by clicking the following pastebin link:
          Template 4.1

VERSION 4.2

Requirements

First of all, have a read of the review by clicking on the banner of this table.

Invites are available as long as this thread is open.

If you'd like to apply, then post your application and include the following:

a really good reason why you want to join; tell me about your motivation

at least three ratio proofs

a seedbox proof, if you have one

two fresh speed tests, taken 5 min apart and to a different location

anything else you think may help your application

Rules

Do NOT apply if you had an account on the tracker before.

Only apply if you're a TI member for longer than 1 month and have 5+ iGivers.

Don't PM me, but apply in this thread. I'll PM you if I'm considering you.

If I invited you before, only apply if at least 2 months have passed since then

Below are all the other banners that can be used with template version 4.2.
          These banners were made by Hearts. See the original thread here.

Template 4.2

Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:39 PM.

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
          IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

General Notes General Notes (continued)
            Use the table buttons (see the image at the bottom of this post) to make edits to the tables of the advanced templates.
            To remove / add trackers in the first table of the advanced templates nos. 2-3 you will need to remove / add rows. See below how to do this.
            To edit the rules table in the advanced templates nos.2-3 you can simply use the backspace key to remove the lines you don't like to have in there. All the different rules are put in one table row and are separated from each other by a double hard enter. So to add a new rule, put your cursor at the end of the previous rule, hit enter twice and type in your new rule. The height of border and table will automatically adjust itself to the amount of lines.
            Switch to the white theme (Torrent Invites V3 White) to edit advanced templates nos. 3 & 4. As these tables only have an outer border and not a full grid (as in the first table of template no.2), the column and row lines are invisible in the edit boxes of the dark themes. However, if you switch to the white theme for the editing of these tables, you can still see all the column and row lines when you open up the edit box, allowing you to immediately see how the tables are constructed and make edits in a very quick and effective way.
            After you changed the templates to your own liking and taste, make sure to make backups for yourself, so you don't lose your work for whatever reason and can reuse your own template for future giveaways.
            Adding rows or columns Updating the trackers
            To add a new row, use button no.4 to add one above and button no.5 to add one below the row you put your cursor in.
            To add a new column, use button no.7 to add one before and button no.8 to add one after the column you put your cursor in.
            Adding a blank row or column can be a very handy tool to visually structure the content of the table and get some more space between different elements.
            To update the trackers in the advanced templates, switch to source mode by hitting the
            -button. Then do a Ctrl+F search on "Tracker1". Double click on the word and type the name of the new tracker you want to include. After that, select "http://reviewlink" on the same line in the template and paste the review link for your new tracker. To add the next few trackers, do the same, but now replace the words Tracker2, Tracker3, etc.
            Removing rows or columns Editing the banners and colors
            To remove a row from the table, put the cursor in the row you want to delete and hit button no.6
            To remove a column, put the cursor in the column you want to delete and hit button no.9
            You can make new banners for the tables, just make sure that the width of your banner matches the width of the table. The width of the tables with banners in this thread is 560 px.
            This is a nice site if you want to change and play a bit with the colors of the layout: workwithcolor.com.
            Editing the width Editing the borders
            If you want to change the width of the table (for example,
            if you added some columns and want to give them some more space), you can do so by putting your cursor in the relevant table in the WYSWYG editor and then hit button no.2. You can adjust the width in the 3rd field.
            You can also set the columns to an exact width. If you changed the width of your entire table, or added or removed columns, you may want to tweak the column widths to balance out the table. Simply switch to source mode by hitting the
            -button. You'll see the table width mentioned as a parameter of the table tag, for instance [ TABLE="width: 560, align: center" ]. You can set the same parameter for a column tag, for instance: [ TD = "width :120" ]. You can do this for each of the columns of the first row (all the TD tags included between the first pair of TR tags) and that will set the columns to fixed widths for your entire table. Just be sure that the separate column widths add up to the total table width. Also, don't include spaces between the brackets and the code; I've done that here just to show you the codes, but it won't work if you insert spaces.
            If you want to switch from a full grid table to one that only has an outer border or vice versa, you can do so by putting your cursor in the table you want to edit and then hit button no.2. Select the relevant option in the 4th field.
            If you work with a table that only has an outer border, it's nice to give that outer border some extra space by inserting one or more blank rows in the top and the bottom, and a blank column on the sides of the table. You can adjust the width of the column to alter the distance between the outer border and the text body inside the table. You can't adjust the height of a row though, so you'll just have to add extra blank rows if one isn't enough.

Other buttons

Buttons nos. 1 & 3 are not really relevant for this post but I just want to mention them to be complete . Use button no.1 if you want to create an entirely new table. Button no.3 will delete the complete table you put your cursor in.

Table buttons

Using the table buttons is the easiest and fastest way to edit the tables in the advanced
            GA templates. Simply open up the edit box and click "go advanced". You'll see the table
            buttons displayed in the toolbar in the top of the edit box.

Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:43 PM.

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
            IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

List Template

This is a variant on template no.2, using a fine black grid

This option isn't available in the table buttons, but if you want to easily change your existing table to one with a black grid, all you need to do is switch to source mode by hitting the -button and put "cms_table_grid" as the class type in your table, for example: [ TABLE="class: cms_table_grid, width: 600, align: center" ] (without the spaces)

When opening the editor in the dark themes, you won't see the row and column lines of this table either. So to effectively edit the table, switch to the white theme in this case as well.

= Invites =

Tracker Number Requirements
              IPTorrents (IPT) 0/3 1 ratio proof & 2 speed tests
              TorrentLeech (TL) 0/2 2 ratio proofs & 2 speed tests
              SceneTime (ST) 1/1 1 ratio proof & 2 speed tests
              TorrentDay (TD) ​0/2 1 ratio proof & 1 speed test
              Speed 0/2 1 ratio proof & 1 speed test
              XWT 0/1 2 ratio proofs & 2 speed tests

= Rules =

All ratio and seedbox proofs must follow the instructions in the Giveaway Guide.

Speed tests must be of your home connection and taken on the day you apply.

All ratio proofs must be clearly visible. Not too small.

Do NOT apply if your country is banned (check here).

You MUST read and observe the rules explained here: Applying for an invite.

Only apply if you haven't had an account on the tracker before (banned/disabled).

Don't PM me, unless I ask you in this thread.

Put Your Username and Date In Address Bar.

Don't apply if you're not sure you're going to use your account.

Invites only sent to Gmail addresses.

I may ask you to PM me some profile links (so have them ready).

Don't apply for more than one tracker, you have to make a choice.

Remember to leave an iGiver. Here's how: iGiver Tutorial.

If I invited you before: only apply if at least one month has passed since then.

Don't apply if you don't meet my specific requirements for the tracker.

(This is just a check list of rules you can set,
              just change / add / remove lines to your own liking)

List Template

Last edited by Poopderp; January 11, 2016, 02:35 PM.

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
              IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Working...
              X