X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Enthusiasts Only

Wazup my fellow Mac enthusiasts?

I have one invite to BrokenStones, which is a dedicated Apple torrent tracker. This is by far my favorite tracker, so I only want someone who is going to enjoy this tracker as much as I do.

Requirements: Show me proof that you are a Mac user.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Thanx,
    Last edited by A TEAM; July 24, 2010, 03:09 AM. Reason: Changing Requirements
    A TEAM

Wow man, I'd really like to join that tracker.
    I don't know if it happens to you but I usually buy the apps that I use; if I like an app a lot and I use it frequently, I buy it, and although there are some guys who doesn't believe this, it's true.
    A curious thing is that when you download an app and you like it a lot, surely you'll be interested in buying it, and that's what happens to me. I would like to join that tracker so I can full test an app before buying :D

My ratio proof

My apps folder

Thank you dude!
    Last edited by alankun; July 24, 2010, 03:54 AM. Reason: Deleted as requested
    I <3 YUI
    http://speedtest.net/result/935939851.png

Comment

Wazup alankun?

Thank you for your request. I am very excited to be able to give you this invite, as I am positive you will enjoy yourself at BrokenStones.

Please send me a PM with your email address, and you can go ahead and edit your post to delete your ratio and app proofs because I have already seen them.

Thanx,
      A TEAM

Comment

If you happen to come across another invite, I'd love to get in on some mac tracker action... Usually the picking is pretty slim, so a dedicated tracker would be mindblowing!

Edit: Saw your other post on business cards and having worked at a variety of print shops, it never ceases to amaze me how little people know about what it takes to print anything... Uh, what's a bleed? Kills me every time!
        Last edited by k-money; July 25, 2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X