This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1x TRL (torrent.ai)

Hey, first about trackers. Jump to application rules if you are lazy or know these trackers.

TRL (torrent.ai) is one of the biggest lithuanian trackers. Here you can find lithuanian and russian content, and torrents from scene or well known public and even private trackers. If you see lithuanian or russian flag near movie - that doesn't necessarily mean the movie only has lithuanian or russian audio. Original audio is often included. TRL is in lithuanian by default, but has partial english translation.

At the time I created this thread, TRL has 101 964 torrents and, maybe, similar ammount of users like LM. More info: http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...rl-review.html

For now you probably wanna jump to application rules, cause no LM invites atm.
    LM (linkomanija.net) is one of the biggest lithuanian trackers as well (competes with TRL). It's one of the oldest private trackers worldwide. It's similar to TRL, but has no ads and better forum. LM is in lithuanian, but has english speaking forum section.

At the time I created this thread, LM has 287 873 users, 144 203 torrents. More info: http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...ew-2015-a.html

Both trackers have perfect speed - Lithuania is one of the leading countries in internet speed. TRL's seed retention is (above?) average, LM's is better/good.

Application rules

1.) Speed and ratio proof not required, but will give you a better chance if you compete with another user.
    2.) Just ask here and if I choose to invite, I'll PM you. I am not picky :D.

Have in mind that LM requires at least 0.3, TRL - at least 0.41 ratio.
    I don't require reps and likes, but those are very appreciated no matter before or after getting invite. Please consider leaving an igiver after getting invite: http://www.torrent-invites.com/itrad...k.php?u=286651

Currently I have 1 TRL invite

Already given invites:
    TRL to 0V_V0
    LM to hhdwhokb

TRL to slobo982
    LM to TheTender
    TRL to Equador
    TRL to TheTender
    LM to niarongylop
    Last edited by stb; May 9, 2017, 09:18 AM.

Applying for torrent.ai invite.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

HI, would like an invite to LM (linkomanija.net)

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Hello mate

I want to apply for one Torrent.ai invite

If you want any proofs just tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Wow [MENTION=286651]stb[/MENTION] amazing GA Keep it up
                I would like to apply an invite torrent.ai plaese
                If you choose me i really appreciate it
                many thanks

Comment

PM sent.
                  EDIT: actually not. Your inbox is full. You can just PM me your e-mail or clean inbox and inform me that I can PM you.
                  Last edited by stb; April 30, 2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stb View Post
                    PM sent.
                    EDIT: actually not. Your inbox is full. You can just PM me your e-mail or clean inbox and inform me that I can PM you.
                    [MENTION=286651]stb[/MENTION]
                    please delete some message
                    The following errors occurred with your submission

• You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

Comment

[MENTION=274694]TheTender[/MENTION] My inbox + outbox (sent messages) contains 18 messages. It says that I am allowed to have totally 50. Shouldn't be a problem. I think it's your side. If you sent me message and didn't remove the checkmark from "save message in sent messages", and have storage limit reached, then error occurs.
                      Last edited by stb; April 30, 2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump

Comment

hi

hi @stb I'm apply for torrent.ai Nice Giveaways and Thank you

Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/6277814783.png

Comment

Originally posted by Equador View Post
                              hi @stb I'm apply for torrent.ai Nice Giveaways and Thank you

Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/6277814783.png
                              Hey, pm me your e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                              X