This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1x AlphaRatio

I have 1 AlphaRatio invite to give out. All that is needed is one speedtest and of course one iGiver afterwards. :)

Originally posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    I have 1 AlphaRatio invite to give out. All that is needed is one speedtest and of course one iGiver afterwards. :)
    If this is still open would like an invite.

Comment

Same if you happen to have another invite still active I'd like on as well.

Comment

Been looking to get into AlphaRatio forever now. If you end up wanting ratioproof just let me know

Speedtest by Ookla

Last edited by Kakashi; November 26, 2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snyffle View Post
          If this is still open would like an invite.
          Since you were first, please PM me your email. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ippolit View Post
            Same if you happen to have another invite still active I'd like on as well.

Sorry, I only had one and Snyffle got it. I'll keep you as first on my list for when I get another AlphaRatio invite if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
              Been looking to get into AlphaRatio forever now. If you end up wanting ratioproof just let me know

Speedtest by Ookla

Sorry, I only had one and Snyffle got it. I'll keep you as second on my list for when I get another AlphaRatio invite if you'd like.

Comment

No worries at all man! If you happen to come by another I'll possibly be looking. I did see another thread where someone is offering so if I get one I'll be sure to let you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
                  No worries at all man! If you happen to come by another I'll possibly be looking. I did see another thread where someone is offering so if I get one I'll be sure to let you know!
                  Thanks! Good luck. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X