X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BITSPYDER Invite

Hello,

I would like, if you so kindly a BitSpyder Invite please.

Here are the information requested for an invitation:
    SpeedTest Link: Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Ratio Proof & Seedbox Proof:

Much Appreciated.

Thanks!!

Mod Edit - Proof removed due to exposed seedbox url.
    See
    ratio proofs clarification and Invite Giveaway Guide.

Thanks,
    DroppingDeuces

[MENTION=257844]KenTheMan[/MENTION]
    Last edited by DroppingDeuces; January 10, 2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=257844]KenTheMan[/MENTION]: Your application doesn't meet the rules and/or requirements for the following reasons:

• Improperly censored proof. This includes improperly covered ratio, upload, and download; seeding/leeching torrent counts; bonus points; download slots; server time in seconds; seedbox address; etc.
      • Cropped proof/not full-screen (the activity bar needs to be visible)
      • Low ratio and/or upload in proof

Please edit your post and fix these issues as soon as possible. You can then make a new application in 7 days.

Comment

Hello epicdavid,

I really really read all the rules as to how and what to cover in my images. These were both screenshots of the entire window. I do have a big monitor. I use google chrome I don't really see a way view the status bar.... I might not be looking hard enough.

Other than the status bar, could you please tell me where I went wrong in covering up the ratios?

And even if I fixed all this, I can only reapply in 7 days?

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by epicdavid View Post
        @KenTheMan: Your application doesn't meet the rules and/or requirements for the following reasons:

• Improperly censored proof. This includes improperly covered ratio, upload, and download; seeding/leeching torrent counts; bonus points; download slots; server time in seconds; seedbox address; etc.
        • Cropped proof/not full-screen (the activity bar needs to be visible)

Please edit your post and fix these issues as soon as possible. You can then make a new application in 7 days.

Comment

i would like a td invite please and thank you

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Mod Edit - Proof removed due to being improperly edited. See ratio proofs clarification and Invite Giveaway Guide

Thanks,
          DroppingDeuces

[MENTION=334303]bifebecca[/MENTION]
          Last edited by DroppingDeuces; January 10, 2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KenTheMan View Post
            I really really read all the rules as to how and what to cover in my images. These were both screenshots of the entire window. I do have a big monitor. I use google chrome I don't really see a way view the status bar.... I might not be looking hard enough.

Other than the status bar, could you please tell me where I went wrong in covering up the ratios?
            I meant the Windows task bar. Those sceenshots are not fullscreen unless your monitor has some really wierd resolution. Your seedbox adress is visible in the seedbox proof, and the server time is visible in seconds in the ratio proof.

Originally posted by KenTheMan View Post
            And even if I fixed all this, I can only reapply in 7 days?
            That is correct.

Comment

[MENTION=334303]bifebecca[/MENTION]: Your application doesn't meet the rules and/or requirements for the following reasons:

• Improperly censored proof. This includes improperly covered ratio, upload, and download; seeding/leeching torrent counts; bonus points; invite count; download slots; server time in seconds; seedbox address; etc.

Comment

Hey

Could I get the last IPTorrents invite kind sir.

Speedtest: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6803854904.png
                Ratio proof: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Comment

[MENTION=85502]kylar[/MENTION]: Your application doesn't meet the rules and/or requirements for the following reason(s):

• Improperly censored proof. This includes improperly covered ratio, upload, and download; seeding/leeching torrent counts; bonus points; invite count; PM count; download slots; server time in seconds; seedbox address; etc.

Comment

Fixed proof Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Comment

• I'd like to request a BitSpyder invite please

Speedtest: Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test
                      Proof: SpidyElv0U.png (3840 x 1080 pixels)

Comment

• [MENTION=172087]kingkupal[/MENTION]: Please PM me your email address (not Hotmail/outlook/live or ISP-based). The subject must contain the name of the tracker.

Comment

• LearnFlakes Ininvite

Applying for LearnFlakes Invite
                          Speedtest: Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results
                          Proof: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Comment

• I'd like to apply for an IPT invite.

Ratio Proof: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
                            Speedtest: Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Thank you, much appreciated.

Comment

• Looking for an IPT invite. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Profile Link:
                              Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Speedtest*
                              Speedtest.net by Ookla - page_title

Ultraseedbox is down so I can't provide Seedbox proofs at this time. My home connection, which is what I tested is disgustingly slow, but I'm hoping my Ratio proof is enough.

Comment

• Hi there, can I please apply for an IPT invite? Thanks, here's my info:

I have really fast fios internet, but I don't have a seedbox.
                                speedtest
                                http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6894358077

ratio proof from uTorrent
                                A while back, I had an issue with my computer and had to reset it to factory settings then my external hard drive died, so I lost most of my torrents that I did have.
                                Since I don't have any torrent websites or torrents downloading, I don't have much of a ratio today, only 200gb downloaded and 785gb uploaded.
                                https://imgur.com/eJkbGzi

This is what it was like a few years ago before the reset though.
                                https://image.torrent-invites.com/im...ProofaFMCn.png
                                Last edited by brownkity; December 19, 2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X