X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11x BlackcatsGames Invites [BCG]

Requirements

First of all, have a read of the review by clicking on the banner of this table.

6x Invites are currently still available
    Will update when this changes.

If you'd like to apply, then post your application and include the following:

a really good reason why you want to join; tell me about your motivation. What will you bring to the site and the community?

at least 2 good ratio proofs at reputable private trackers (More the better).

two fresh speed tests, taken 5 min apart and to a different location

anything else you think may help your application

Rules

Do NOT apply if you had an account on the tracker before.

Only apply if you're a TI member for longer than 1 month and have at least 1 iGiver.

You MUST read and observe the rules explained here: Applying for an invite

Don't PM me, but apply in this thread. I'll PM you if I'm considering you.

If I invited you before, only apply if at least 2 months have passed since then

All ratio and seedbox proofs must follow the instructions in the Giveaway Guide
    Speed tests need to be of your home connection and taken on the day you apply
    Do NOT apply if your country is banned (check here)
    You MUST read and observe the rules explained here: Applying for an invite
    Remember to leave an iGiver and/or Reputation if I have helped you and you think I deserve it (Not mandatory by any means, just a nice thing to do if I help you. Here's how: iGiver Tutorial

Note: BCG is not the easiest tracker to get a good ratio on. Even now that some other sites have closed and BCG gets bigger by the day it's still hard if you have a slower internet connection. Only apply if you feel that you can get and maintain a good ratio on the site. If you can't or have any doubts don't.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Changed to only require 2 proofs to let more people apply.
    Last edited by eoirncaru; July 21, 2013, 08:12 PM.

Bumparoo 10chars

---------- Post added July 13th, 2013 at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was July 12th, 2013 at 10:48 PM ----------

Bumping, guess no one wants these

Comment

Bumpingggggggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntman0x29A View Post
        Bumparoo 10chars

---------- Post added July 13th, 2013 at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was July 12th, 2013 at 10:48 PM ----------

Bumping, guess no one wants these
        I'd love one , though i doubt i meet the requirements , as i dont have a single igiver, i dont have ratio proofs of known trackers as i use my countries local trackers, though i have been trying to get an invite to this site for about half a year as i am a gamer , have several pc's and consoles so thats why i mostly need it because i cant get most of what i need from other trackers , i used to upload rare games to xbox360iso (although its a forum) .

Comment

I would like the BCG invite if one is still available. I was on UG until it shut down and need to find a new site(preferably one I can participate with since pleasuredome does not allow uploads it limits how much I can contribute).
          I am active in classic games and looking for a new replacement for UG.

Speed test1 Speedtest.net - My Results
          Speedtest2 Speedtest.net - My Results (just took this, I have FIOS with the upgrade for $10 a month so lots of sharing bandwidth).
          Two proofs of ratios
          http://image.torrent-invites.com/ima...torrentday.png
          Torrent Invites Image Dump
          I joined TI just to get an invite to BCG though I am now looking at other cool sites too, but BCG is the one I really care about.
          Thanks for the offer and let me know if it is OK to pm you my email assuming these are still available.

Comment

Originally posted by qoqoqo View Post
            I would like the BCG invite if one is still available. I was on UG until it shut down and need to find a new site(preferably one I can participate with since pleasuredome does not allow uploads it limits how much I can contribute).
            I am active in classic games and looking for a new replacement for UG.

Speed test1 Speedtest.net - My Results
            Speedtest2 Speedtest.net - My Results (just took this, I have FIOS with the upgrade for $10 a month so lots of sharing bandwidth).
            Two proofs of ratios
            http://image.torrent-invites.com/ima...torrentday.png
            I joined TI just to get an invite to BCG though I am now looking at other cool sites too, but BCG is the one I really care about.
            Thanks for the offer and let me know if it is OK to pm you my email assuming these are still available.
            PM'd

10char

---------- Post added July 18th, 2013 at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was July 17th, 2013 at 09:03 PM ----------

Bumparoooo

Comment

I would love to have one Black Cats Games Invite but I'm kind of new on private trackers so I dont have any ratio proofs but I have the speedtest.

Speedtest.net - My Results

I would be very happy if you still give me the invitation and if someone teaches me how to get a ratio proof, because I read the instructiona and still can't understand what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Z0uk View Post
                I would love to have one Black Cats Games Invite but I'm kind of new on private trackers so I dont have any ratio proofs but I have the speedtest.

I would be very happy if you still give me the invitation and if someone teaches me how to get a ratio proof, because I read the instructiona and still can't understand what to do.
                Sorry man, but your internet speed is not fast enough for me to be able to blindly trust you with no ratio proofs. Also, to get ratio proof all you do is take a screenshot of your account on the site (using the PrntScr button), pasting into a picture editor (like MS paint or PS using Ctrl+V), and edit out any identifying information.

Comment

Hi , i am an GGN refugee and i have been trying to find a new gaming tracker, i assure you that despite my slow speed i can keep a good ratio , as you can see in my ratios .

Ratio:

SpeedTest:

Comment

Originally posted by Mest View Post
                    ....bunch of words...
                    PM'd you.

10char

Comment

I would like to apply for an invite please. Here is my application.
                      I am only a part of one private torrent website so I can only provide one proof. Hopefully it is all that I need.

[spoiler=Speed Tests]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ratio Proof][/spoiler]

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Since UG and BG are now gone I need a new classic gaming home.
                        Ratio Proofs:
                        your proofs are improperly edited read our Invite Giveaway Guide to learn how to properly edit proofs for posting on forum. Thank you for understanding and feel free to post again once edited properly
                        Speed Tests:
                        Thank you for your consideration
                        Last edited by Shadowbuild; July 22, 2013, 02:47 PM. Reason: improperly edited proofs removed

Comment

Originally posted by Celeben View Post
                          Ratio Proofs:

Speed Tests:

Originally posted by Buffering View Post
                          I would like to apply for an invite please. Here is my application.
                          I am only a part of one private torrent website so I can only provide one proof. Hopefully it is all that I need.

Thanks for your consideration.

Originally posted by Celeben View Post

PM'd both of ya
                          Last edited by Shadowbuild; July 22, 2013, 02:46 PM. Reason: unedited proof removed from quote

Comment

I would like to have an invite and would keep a good ratio. I have not found a site that's good for games and have heard of this site for a while now but haven't had a chance to get an invite. I am new to this and would like it if you would consider me thanks. Ratio proof Torrent Invites Image Dump Speed tests Speedtest.net - My Results Speedtest.net - My Results

Comment

I'm removing this post since I never received an invite..
                              Last edited by william_; January 29, 2014, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X