Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPT TD SCC TL AT HDC Thor 3DT CG KG GOR S-C THC HDS HDMKV DH TSH Box SR EUT Q-T [...]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigogol View Post
    Hey Dear

I would be very happy about the KG invite.

Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/2372576871.png

I recently got a nice synchronous fibre connection.

Ratio:
    http://image.torrent-invites.com/ima...atio_proof.jpg

I have only one ratio proof as I'm only active on one private tracker. Would be great if you could still consider giving me the invite.

Cheers
    With such a connection you can not have a ratio above 1 on Secret Cinema? Karagarga is not very strict about the ratio, but can you convince me to give you this invite?

Comment

Hi
      Yeah. I got the fast internet only a few weeks ago. I must say that I was not very active before that. And I'm currently building up my ratio. Also at the moment I have only a laptop and thus not seeding when I'm at work. But I'm planning to install a little server at home. And I must also admit, that I'm not a very strategic leecher. I mostly get the films I want to see and not the ones that would help my ratio. But I plan to be at least at a ratio of 1 in the future and possibly on KG if you consider inviting me.
      I'm a young filmmaker about to shoot my first feature. S-C is very valuable for me to find movies that could be references or inspirations for my work and I think that KG could help me to find some pieces that I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by sigogol View Post
        Hi
        Yeah. I got the fast internet only a few weeks ago. I must say that I was not very active before that. And I'm currently building up my ratio. Also at the moment I have only a laptop and thus not seeding when I'm at work. But I'm planning to install a little server at home. And I must also admit, that I'm not a very strategic leecher. I mostly get the films I want to see and not the ones that would help my ratio. But I plan to be at least at a ratio of 1 in the future and possibly on KG if you consider inviting me.
        I'm a young filmmaker about to shoot my first feature. S-C is very valuable for me to find movies that could be references or inspirations for my work and I think that KG could help me to find some pieces that I'm looking for.
        It is understood, you convinced me. You seem to be a serious person and I find it nice that you're a budding filmmaker. In addition, as I said, Karagarga is a site which is very permissive with the ratio. I am therefore confident, send me your email by PM and the invite will be your. :)

Comment

Up to the top. :P

Comment

Bump! ;p

Comment

Up. :)

Comment

Go go go. :p

Comment

Hi can i please get an invite to Hd-Space. Thanks

Comment

Bump to the top.

Comment

Up for you guys. :)

Comment

Bump to the top.

Comment

Up up up. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kaneone
                            Read the rules about correctly edited ratio proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpathos View Post
                              Read the rules about correctly edited ratio proof.
                              Sorry about that. I never posted a ratio proof before.

Ratio: Torrent Invites Image Dump
                              Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2393379868.png

Comment

Originally posted by kaneone View Post
                                Sorry about that. I never posted a ratio proof before.

Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2393379868.png
                                Try again, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X