• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5xThePlace

Requirements:
    - speed test taken the day you apply or seedbox proof
    - 2 ratio proofs properly edited, see Invite Giveaway Guide
    -read ThePlace (TP) Review throughly because if asked to pm me an email address, you'll have to write shortly about yourself and why do you wanna join this tracker.
    -explain in a few words what an iGiver is.

Invite for The Place

Can i have an invite for The Place? I have been looking for an invite to this site for a long time.

Below are my speed test and ratio proofs.

SpeedTest : speedtest.net

Ratio Proof 1 : nordicseed.org

Ratio Proof 2 : blues-brothers.biz
    sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

---------- Post added November 20th, 2012 at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was November 19th, 2012 at 06:43 PM ----------

okay people, now this is the best tracker out there in life improvement, self-help, seduction, fitness and more alike, and I can't believe you're not interested. The requirements are quite easy to meet, so don't be shy!
      Last edited by backonmyfeet; February 15, 2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

sorry, I have been warned and my invites taken away, so I'm closing the thread for now

Comment

This thread is reopened now with 5 invites for those interested.

Comment

Originally posted by backonmyfeet View Post
            This thread is reopened now with 5 invites for those interested.
            HI,
            I would like one invite please, attached are my ratio and speed test proofs:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2507639564.png

the only 3 image hosting sites allowed on our forum are as follows:

T-I Image Hosting
            (preferred)
            Imageshack.us

or Imagebam.com

re-upload your proofs via one of the aforementioned hosts

Thanks
            Last edited by ; February 14, 2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: unauthorized image hosting

Comment

Hey there, glad that you have been unwarned, this place looks nice. Pun intended. ;)

After reading the review, looks like a tracker I would enjoy being a part of. I have what you ask for and would like an invite please.

Seedbox proof: http://image.torrent-invites.com/ima...nmyfeet_sb.jpg
              Ratio 1, BitSpyder.net: http://image.torrent-invites.com/ima...eet_ratio1.jpg
              Ratio 2, SceneAccess: http://image.torrent-invites.com/ima...eet_ratio2.jpg

Will PM the rest if/when asked.

Thank you!

**EDIT** iGiver. What is an iGiver. It's feedback. I don't always download torrents, but when I do, I choose iGiver. Oh wait, that's not it. Uhmm, let's see, iGiver, iGiver. The history of the iGiver: wayyy back when the dinosaurs were around, the big-lizard things used to really get in a fuss over who was gonna eat the different animals and dinosaurs. Some animals were fishy, some were boney, some were cavemaney, some were nice and fat and plump. So one day, Mr. T-Rex--the sensible man that he is--joined torrent-invites.com. He did this so he could find the best quality food there is to find! But alas, he ran into a problem. He had no reputation! Up to this point, his reputation was kind of cheap: he had a T-Shirt he wore that said "Free Hugs" that he'd use to bait others into thinking he was a loving beast; a caring beast. "OM-NOM-NOM! Gotcha!" He'd growl. But the community didn't like it, he was stealing in their eyes. So he sat back and talked with the invite groups and found he actually had a lot to give out to them, he actually could hug, instead of faking it to catch his dinner. Every time he gave an actual hug and didn't eat the other dinosaur or animal, he'd get an iGiver. It was still possible for the dinosaur to fake it, but because he's so sensible, he figured he could get some higher quality food that he worked for by building up a reputation; something of a way to keep track. Unfortunately the dinosaurs started trading their invites to the best foods and God banned them all.

And that, to this day, is the story of the dinosaurs and iGivers. :)
              Last edited by a12bc3; February 15, 2013, 03:47 PM. Reason: History lesson.

Comment

@a12bc3 : your proofs seem okay, so now please define the iGiver in your own post and then pm me your email with a few words about yourself. To maintain a healthy ratio on this particular tracker is rather demanding so you need a strong motivation to be there. I don't know if being on so many trackers at once will help you to do that.
                @Rabat0151 : I wait for you to re-upload your proofs as instructed by the staff member and again you need to describe briefly the iGiver. Go to my other thread to get inspired by the examples there if you don't quite have the words

Comment

Originally posted by Rabat0151 View Post
                  HI,
                  I would like one invite please, attached are my ratio and speed test proofs:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2507639564.png

the only 3 image hosting sites allowed on our forum are as follows:

T-I Image Hosting
                  (preferred)
                  Imageshack.us

or Imagebam.com

re-upload your proofs via one of the aforementioned hosts

Thanks
                  I am posting a new speed test:

http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/703Place.jpg

igiver is like a thanks or appreciation submission to the inviter, it is mandatory and it is a way to track what and how many invites an applicant got in order to prevent account abuse. igiver rating can be positive, negative or neutral. In most cases igiver is positive. inviter can give an igiver too based on the experience with the applicant.

Hope this help !
                  Thanks again
                  Last edited by Rabat0151; February 15, 2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=217028]Rabat0151[/MENTION]: pm me your email please to receive your invite

Comment

Originally posted by backonmyfeet View Post
                      @a12bc3 : your proofs seem okay, so now please define the iGiver in your own post and then pm me your email with a few words about yourself. To maintain a healthy ratio on this particular tracker is rather demanding so you need a strong motivation to be there. I don't know if being on so many trackers at once will help you to do that.
                      @Rabat0151 : I wait for you to re-upload your proofs as instructed by the staff member and again you need to describe briefly the iGiver. Go to my other thread to get inspired by the examples there if you don't quite have the words
                      Hello and thank you for your consideration.

Please go check out my post up there [MENTION=86077]backonmyfeet[/MENTION]! :)

I will PM you now.

Comment

Working...
                      X