This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1x It-Leaked

I've decided to give 2 It-leaked invites here.

0 x2 IT-Leaked -
    The_Warrant , seedling

Requirements:

-Tell me why you needed

DON'T PM ME
    Last edited by Zeus1; March 5, 2012, 10:13 AM.

well only thing i can say i have read so many good things about this site heard it has good stuff to download and also heard it has a great community which is always great i would one day love to join a site like this

Comment

I apply 4 it
      It is a site which helps you find URL's to direct download album on the net and it is faster than any site
      if u want proofs just ask ?? :)

Comment

Hi dude , Congrats for this Big GA , Well i simply Apply for it I really want to Join it-leaked since my birth ( lol ) seriously everybody is talking about it anD really i want to join it bcz it's my dream i like It-leaked and i'm sure i can be Useful for them and you of course also i can give u any proofs u need just tell me

Please dude , it's up to you now :D

Comment

Hi Zeus1. I'd like to apply it. I hope this times I'm lucky man to got it, because I'm looking it so long time ago. I'm music lover, I love beautiful rythm, it's make my life better. I'm also want share my music library to everyone need it, fullfill every request and make everyone happy. If you want see some proofs of music tracker, please tell me. Thank you very much, it's really nice giveaway.

Comment

waiting for more to apply

Comment

waiting for more...

Comment

....Bump....

Comment

....Bump....

Comment

Bump........

Comment

....Bump....

Comment

Hi buddy I would like to apply for the invite.From what I know about this site it specializes in leaked releases and unseen material.I absolutely love all kinds of music and would really like to get my hands on the obscure stuff available there.I promise to be a good member if invited and take care of the account as well as participate in the forums etc.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Hi Zeus1,

I would love to get invited to IT-Leaked. I travel frequently, and so torrents may not be available to me during the period and I will have to resort to directdls. I've heard great things about It-leaked in that it has a huge collection of albums and artists, most of which are very hard to find by googling. I am mostly into indie and so they are not really mainstream and I think I will be able to find what I need in It-leaked.

Thank you.
                          sigpic
                          Free Fruits
                          . Bonus Sac .
                          . Invite Tree (33%) .

Wish Tree
                          . Exigo, HDBits, BitHumen .

Comment

i am applying in your thread again for this mate.please can you give me as i know about It-leaked is it is the best music source i am very addicted to music and it contains rarest album also . i am a person who always looking for music but some i can't find any music i've heard that it--leaked contains almost 60,000 most probably more .So can you please invite me i will be very thankful to you..:)

Comment

I would love to apply

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1811914688.png

Torrent Invites Image Dump

Comment

Working...
                              X