Clear All

• 3x Goem | 1x TvTorrents | 3x eBookVortex | 99x Demonoid

x3 (Goem)
    x1 (TvTorrents)
    - with 10-GB credit
    x3 (eBookVortex)

x99 (Demonoid) - no requirements for this one, just a fresh speedtest

I need:
    2 x *fresh* speedtest (with 1 minutes between each capture)
    x ratio proofs of decent trackers with my username, time and date in the address bar
    x promise that you will read/respect the rules and be active

(Seedboxes get priority)
    (Senior users get priority)

recipients

Goem:
    nefariousbob (2 left)
    TvTorrents: (1 left)
    eBookVortex: (3 left)
    Demonoid: watermelonkid
    Last edited by lococo; January 26, 2012, 04:32 PM.

I previously held an account on Goem, but it expired from inactivity during a period where I had very limited Internet access. I would be very glad to receive a new invite.

(New) Speedtests:
    1592107859.png1592110967.png

(New) Proofs:

Promise:

I am a very well housebroken torrent user, and hereby promise to be active on and abide by the rules set forth by any trackers to which I receive invites.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
    Last edited by nefariousbob; November 14, 2011, 03:43 PM. Reason: Updated speedtests and proofs with closer timestamps.

Comment

Hello, I'd love a tvtorrents invite,

Ratio:

KevinFlynn Mod Edit: Images removed (unapproved image host).
      Please read the Invite Giveaway Guide for information on which image hosts you can use.
      Thank you!

I've been looking for an invite to a tv torrent site. I'll begin seeding right away and maintain an acceptable ratio.
      Last edited by Kevin; November 15, 2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Splag View Post
        Hello, I'd love a tvtorrents invite,

Ratio:

KevinFlynn Mod Edit: Proof(s) removed (exposed info).
        Please read the Invite Giveaway Guide for information on how to correctly edit your proofs.
        Thanks!

I've been looking for an invite to a tv torrent site. I'll begin seeding right away and maintain an acceptable ratio.
        Hi Splag,

I'm brand new to these forums, but it's my understanding that posting ratio proofs containing your username and other sensitive info could get you in trouble on your trackers. On this basis, I would suggest editing your proof. (See: http://www.torrent-invites.com/free-...tml#post810496)
        Last edited by Kevin; November 15, 2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I haven't used these forums in at least a year so I completely forgot.

Comment

Hi nefariousbob,

I thank you for your interest and your structured request is a breath of fresh air.

However I have a few problems with your speedtests:

1. The speedtest time stamps don't match with the ratio proofs times.
            2. I can't see a speedtest in your introduction thread, which is an issue for me.
            3. None speedtest related, you're rather new here and your first post is an invite request.

You may give me your feedback which may or may not result in positive outcome.

Thanks again
            Lococo

Originally posted by nefariousbob View Post
            I previously held an account on Goem, but it expired from inactivity during a period where I had very limited Internet access. I would be very glad to receive a new invite.

Speedtests:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5955[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5956[/ATTACH]

Proofs:

Promise:

I am a very well housebroken torrent user, and hereby promise to be active on and abide by the rules set forth by any trackers to which I receive invites.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Comment

lococo,

I appreciate your thorough investigation of my request - it's nice to know people here do not hand out invites recklessly.

To address your concerns:
              1. I'll try redoing my speedtests and proofs by first creating templates, so that the timestamps will be closer together.
              2. I'm not sure why you don't see a speedtest in my intro thread, but it displays fine for me. Perhaps it's worth a second look.
              3. As with any well-established community, choosing where to make first posts can be awfully daunting. Perhaps you would be willing to provide a poor newbie with some tips on how to get started as a community participant? (I.e. what types of discussion are appreciated around here? What would instead constitute spam? Etc.)

Excellent avatar, btw! I really should catch up on the new season.

[Edit: Updated my request with new speedtests and proofs. The new speedtests are actually 2 minutes apart, but you can see that it is because I tried churning out one of my proofs in between speedtests. Alas, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.]

Cheers!
              nefariousbob

Originally posted by lococo View Post
              Hi nefariousbob,

I thank you for your interest and your structured request is a breath of fresh air.

However I have a few problems with your speedtests:

1. The speedtest time stamps don't match with the ratio proofs times.
              2. I can't see a speedtest in your introduction thread, which is an issue for me.
              3. None speedtest related, you're rather new here and your first post is an invite request.

You may give me your feedback which may or may not result in positive outcome.

Thanks again
              Lococo
              Last edited by nefariousbob; November 14, 2011, 03:48 PM. Reason: Addition of new information.

Comment

I would like a demonoid.me invite. :)
                Here is a fresh speedtest:

Cheers. :)

Comment

bumpbumpbump

Comment

Originally posted by nefariousbob View Post
                    lococo,

I appreciate your thorough investigation of my request - it's nice to know people here do not hand out invites recklessly.

To address your concerns:
                    1. I'll try redoing my speedtests and proofs by first creating templates, so that the timestamps will be closer together.
                    2. I'm not sure why you don't see a speedtest in my intro thread, but it displays fine for me. Perhaps it's worth a second look.
                    3. As with any well-established community, choosing where to make first posts can be awfully daunting. Perhaps you would be willing to provide a poor newbie with some tips on how to get started as a community participant? (I.e. what types of discussion are appreciated around here? What would instead constitute spam? Etc.)

Excellent avatar, btw! I really should catch up on the new season.

[Edit: Updated my request with new speedtests and proofs. The new speedtests are actually 2 minutes apart, but you can see that it is because I tried churning out one of my proofs in between speedtests. Alas, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.]

Cheers!
                    nefariousbob
                    Sorry somehow I missed your reply, send me another what.cd ratio proof, but this time put the following text in the torrents search bar: lococo [press Enter]

Take a screenshot of the results and PM it to me (don't modify the URL bar), also, include your email address for the GOEM invite :)

Cheers

Comment

bump this biatch

Comment

How does GOEM compare to PTP? Is this a "should have both" or "pretty much the same"?

Comment

Hey man. I never had a PTP account although I was always interested to know more about it.

I think GOEM strongest point is it's community, a bunch of pretty cool people.
                          As for the content, sometimes when I look for rare movies on TL which I can't find I go to Goem and time after time it's available.
                          However you won't find the SUPER rare films that you find at KG.

Hope that gives you an idea. If you're into really rare movies I recommand KG, it doesn't get better than that, if you're into mainstream movies, Goem is a very cool place to be part of, they also allow you to make requests without being a GOD member.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info. At this point I will wait then to request an invite. :)

Comment

do whats best for you buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X