This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTi (250) Seedhours Giveaway Thread

I'm giving away TTi (250) Seedhours / Points, for our community members who are in need.

(given to: comandante, acela, Carso, Mythic, CHAMP,YourDChanceL, jack271189, robertino85, iphone, darkline, ali63, Apathy ,iphone, subkar, blueangel, wolfidis77,hadihadi,Admiral, Xtr3am, xelity,)

Requirements:

At least:
    1. 1 week member
    2. 30 posts
    3. post the reason why you want it.
    4. post your full screen tti ratio proof with "bergsteinlovesti and date today" in the search or url bar
    5. then immediately pm me your username

i-giver in return please.

keeping this post open, until all seedhours in my account are gone.
    Last edited by bergstein; December 29, 2010, 07:15 AM.
    ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

bumping for tti sh

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

Hey mate. Applying for TTI seedhours cause I'm trying to work my way onto the next class, giving invites to others. Here's my proof:

Thanks in advance! Pm on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by comandante View Post
        Hey mate. Applying for TTI seedhours cause I'm trying to work my way onto the next class, giving invites to others. Here's my proof:

Thanks in advance! Pm on the way!

sent as requested!
        thanks for i-giver .
        enjoy

have a couple of seedhours left.
        Last edited by bergstein; January 18, 2010, 07:15 PM.

Comment

bumping for tti sh

Comment

hi man can i have tti bonus?
            i m trying to get to PU so i can use the invites given and the other goodies :)

thanks
            Last edited by acela; January 18, 2010, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by acela View Post
              hi man can i have tti bonus?
              i m trying to get to PU so i can use the invites given and the other goodies :)

thanks
              sent!
              thankful for i-giver

have a couple of seedhours left.
              Last edited by bergstein; January 19, 2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'd like one. I'm newbie there and don't have much upload, so I want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carso View Post
                  Hi, I'd like one. I'm newbie there and don't have much upload, so I want it.
                  please follow direction in the first post, and i'll give you the sh.

Comment

bumping for tti sh.

Comment

bumping for tti sh.

Comment

bumping for tti sh.

Comment

bumping for tti sh.

Comment

Hi, I'm newbie at that tracker:

Comment

Originally posted by Carso View Post
                              Hi, I'm newbie at that tracker:
                              tti sh sent and thankful for, i-giver.
                              Last edited by bergstein; February 21, 2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X