We are handing out a minimum of 10 bonus points for members who creates good tracker reviews (additional bonus points will be awarded for the extremely well-thought, well-formatted ones - so take your time and make them stellar). After creating a review, please PM el2em and he will determine if your review qualifies for the bonus reps. If your review is acceptable, your review thread will be repped accordingly. To make the process as smooth as possible, please ensure your tracker review complies with the guidelines set here (e.g., format, T-I image host).
Note: Use an appropriate title and provide the tracker review URL when you PM el2em.
- Only reviews created during the current year are eligible for bonus.
- Use the advanced search to check whether or not a recent review was already created.
- If multiple reviews are submitted for the same tracker, the most detailed and comprehensive review will be selected and the rest will be closed. Avoid submitting another tracker review if one already exists within that same year unless there has been a complete tracker overhaul or links to the screen captures are dead. Additional rules and minor changes should be quoted as a new post within the same review thread.
- If you would like to submit a review but would rather remain anonymous, you can either post the review and message a supermod+ to change the post owner to Anonymous or PM the review to a staff member to have him post it. If the review is acceptable, you will still receive the bonus credits.
- As an incentive to write-up better reviews, a well-written one will be stickied each month. This will likely bring about way more traffic to your thread - and more traffic means more rep/likes!