Hi-Definition Torrents is a tracker which allows only 720P+ content.
Allowed files include:
720P, 1080i, 1080P video
Seed/Leecher Ratio: 406%
Total Traffic: 6,062.72 TB
Breaking the rules will get you in trouble!
1. When considering a username please avoid obscene words and phrases.
2. There are only two "official" languages: English and Bulgarian. If you are to post in Bulgarian you should use the Cyrillic alphabet. No exceptions!
3. Please seed as long as you can and maintain a good ratio. If you have a combined download total in excess of 25 GB and your ratio is below 0.5 you will receive two consecutive warnings. Failure to act upon the warnings and increase your ratio above 0.5 will get your account disabled.
4. Hit-and-run means to download a torrent and stop seeding it immediately. This will bring you bad karma. Most likely, in your next life you will be reincarnated as a skunk and will be ran over by a truck. Don't want to end up as roadside stinking pile, do you now?
5.Do not upload our torrents to public trackers!
6. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on this tracker! One person - one account rule is in effect.
7. The shoutbox is not for requests! We have place for this. Everyone who put some requests there will be warned!
Each and every violator will have all of their redundant accounts permanently removed and will be allowed to keep only the one registered last. Repeat offenders will be banned for good.
Please be advised that a brand new and fully automated Duplicate IP Detection System is in place. This means that you should be exra careful when it comes to maintaining your account here at HD Torrents in accordance with our rules.
Once your account has been terminated you will not be able to create a new one. Also, please bear in mind that HD Torrents will be closed for open signup and new members will be accepted by invitation only.
Forum posts and torrent comments
1. Again, all posts should be in either English or Bulgarian.
2. Absolutely no spamming!
3. ALL CAPS posts are in violation of rules.
4. Please try to be respectful towards all fellow users. Flaming and abusive behavior will not be tolerated. If you feel to be on the receiving end of such behavior please contact a staff member immediately.
5. Don't use the forum for requesting reseed!Use Req Seed option in the torrent!
6. Asking for or trading invites to other private trackers is no longer tolerated in the forums. Please take it elsewhere. Attempting to sell invites will get you instantly banned.
7. No requesting bans for users in the forum! You should report the user using the report function on the user's profile.
Violating these posting rules will get you a warning. Receiving three warnings will get you banned!
Please follow these guidelines when uploading. Consistent inability to abide by the rules will result in removal of your upload privileges.
Before you even consider uploading use the search and make sure the content is not already there. If it has been uploaded previously - help seeding!
1. Resolution must be at least 720p. Allowed resolutions are: 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p
2. Make every effort to verify the release has not been nuked, e.g. undersized, upscaled DVD etc.
3. Make sure to choose the right category.
4. The torrent title/name should contain the following: year, resolution, source, and release group name. Make sure to remove all dots, if present.
Example: The Bucket List 2007 720p BluRay x264-REFiNED
5. Each and every torrent should come with a poster, not to exceed 800x600 in size.
6. Movie description. The only languages allowed are Bulgarian and English.
7. Genre e.g. action, drama, thriller etc.
8. IMDB link
9. Technical specs are a must i.e. duration, bitrate, resolution, aspect ratio, audio streams, and subtitles. DO NOT dump everything MediaInfo comes up with - be selective and stick with the most important bits.
10. Actual screenshots of this particular release are а MUST HAVE!
11. Archived (RARed) releases are not allowed! Expand first, upload later
12. If you can't seed it - don't upload it! Once you upload a torrent you should seed it until at least 5 peers download the whole thing.
1. Any music album should feature the year of release.
Example: Britney Spears - Blackout (2007)
2. Each and every torrent should come with a poster, not to exceed 800x600 in size. Use the front cover for a poster.
3. Track list
4. Tech info: bitrate, channels, codec DO NOT dump everything MediaInfo comes up with - be selective and stick with the most important bits.
1. Use the front cover for a poster
2. Tech specs. DO NOT dump everything MediaInfo comes up with - be selective and stick with the most important bits.
4. Archived (RARed) releases are not allowed! Expand first, upload later
1. Only HD related applications, please! e.g. Media Players, latest Codec packs, video editing tools etc.
2. see 1.
What: access to "Index" "Torrents" "Seed Bonus" "Helpdesk" "Upload" "Forum"
When: upon joining you start off as a member
What: in addition to Members you gain access to "Top 10"
When: total upload over 50GB and ratio above 1.05
What: in addition to HD Maniac you gain access to "Requests" , "tracker info" and "Members"
When: total upload over 250GB and ratio above 2.00
What: instant HD Monster access + a fancy star next to your name
When: this rank is given to donating members only.
V.I.P is immune to automatic demotion.
What: full HD Monster access. Also able to edit torrents, but cannot delete them.
When: Upon staff approval. You have to rank as HD Monster in order to apply.
What: all Uploader privileges. Also able to both edit and delete torrents and forum posts.
When: Upon staff approval. You have to rank as Uploader in order to apply.
What: God Mode
When: forget about it
This tracker is constantly well seeded, with a lot of users having seedboxes 9 times out of 10 you will be getting 1MB/s+
Nearly all HD releases come here, generally quickly.
HD-T has their own release 'group', FoRM, which provides a few in house releases.
This is a must have resource for any HD enthusiast!
I made this because the other review wasn't very comprehensive, was a bit old and used crappy jpegs.