what are the ratio/seeding requirements in pornolab?
We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!
4. The value of anything depends on the rating?
A) rating depends on the magnitude of the number of torrent files, which you can download per day * !
- rating of 1.0 or higher
- the number of uploaded GB or more 100 GB - 100 torrents for days
- the number of uploaded GB at least 100 GB - 50 torrents per day
- rating from 0.5 to 1.0 - 50 torrents per day, regardless of the number of uploaded GB
- rating from 0.3 to 0.5 inclusive - 10 torrents per day, regardless of the number of uploaded GB
- when the rating is less than 0.3 - download new torrents temporarily blocked until recovery rating, regardless of the number of uploading (before injection started in the client continues to work)
- Downloaded newcomers less than 2 GB can download 5 torrents per day regardless of the rating and the number of uploaded GB
* Do not confuse the daily limit download torrent files from the tracker and the number of simultaneous downloads to your client. Number of downloads in the client is unlimited .
When rating less than 0.30 - a new torrent file to download anymore.
all who have ratings below 0.30 will be banned, and therefore strongly recommend to think about the question of his elevation. Be careful: 0.30 = 0 , 3, and is not equal to 0.03 D) from the value of the rating depends on availability of control "Download" button, which moves hand in the category of "The last injection." Available with a minimum of a "normal" rating - 0.60 and a B) If your rating is 1 and above , and the number of uploaded GB - 100 GB and more , access to the forum will be much less difficult (or rather, you do not see the sign " sorry, server overloaded "). Please note:
- 0.3 is equal to 0.30 and 0.03 is not equal
- 0.3 is greater than 0.29
- 0.07 less than 0.3, and 0.3 less than 0.7
Just wondering, does anyone know when they would lift the "new comer" status? I'm 3 days into this tracker, but it's not accounting for my download, so my ratio stays at 0.