[RIP] AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
  • AlphaOmega (AO) Review
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    Default AlphaOmega (AO) Review


    AlphaOmega(v1.5) | AO | Scene | 2011
    Tracker Url: [ alphaomega.me ] SSL
    [ Invite Only ]
    AO is a ratio free tracker which started their journey on November 22, 2010. AO has access to some major scene and P2P groups and has a lot of auto uploaded material each day. It has amazing pre-times and every new torrent has a good speed because they are seeded from seedboxes. The number of torrents is increasing rapidly day by day.

    On the occasion of its 1st Birth day, AO has gone through some major changes (v 1.5) & was customized with great care. They added many new features such as new theme, new registration system, HnR system, download event etc. They also updated their forums BBCode and Seed Bonus system which makes it easier and more comfortable to use/handle. This customizations & modifications take AO to a whole new level in Private tracker world.

    ******************************


    | Index |






    | Categories & Torrents Page|




    | Pre/Trace |



    Only tracker which shows the Trace

    | Requests |




    | Forum |



    Whut BBCode


    | IRC & Live IRC Chat |

    Server - irc.alphaomega.me
    Port - 6667, +7000(SSL)

    Channels
    #AlphaOmega (Main)
    #Atlas (support)
    #Orion (recruitment)

    Live IRC Chat


    | Bonus Points System & Store |





    | Rules |








    | Wiki |



    | Invites |


    Regular users also get invites


    | User Classes |




    | Donations |




    | Tracker Stats |



    | About AO |

    Contents
    As a 0-day tracker, AO is still not at the same level as SCC when it comes to releases but they do have many torrents with seeds. Recently they upgraded their auto uploader, so the releases have increased a lot now-a-days. But still it needs a lot of seeding-leeching activity for better torrenting.

    Community
    Very few communities get better due to an increased amount of members. In AO's case, the additional members were definitely needed. They don’t have a good forum activity but its activity is increasing day by day. AO’s “Invites” section is pretty active though. And you can already guess about its IRC activity from the Live IRC chat box in its homepage. Its lively 24/7. ;)

    Speed
    AO always provide great speed in every new torrent that is released because of the Seedbox. But sometimes you may face some difficulties while downloading some old torrents. And As a ratio free tracker, you do not need to compete to get upload.

    Staffs and Support
    The Staffs at AO is very helpful and kind. They are ready to help the members. Because of their 24/7 super active IRC, you can find them always in Support channel. And in my case, I never had to wait more than 5 mins and most of the time my problem was solved in the main channel. The community is also very active and helpful & both, staff members and AO users are always working very hard to make AO as a better place, better tracker.

    AO came a long way in such a short time from where they started. As it went ratio free, it’s establishing itself as one of the best trackers. And its obviously a good tracker for anyone who do not want to go through the hassle of trying to obtain an invite for any 'hard to get' tracker.

    ******************************

    Personal Ratings
    Community - 3.5/5
    Requests - 4/5
    Content - 3.5/5
    Speeds - 4/5
    Last edited by Lucille; November 26th, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
     ...to the topTop

  2. Advertisement
    To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.
  3. #2

    Default

    How can I see my total seedtime for a torrent in this traker? It could be better if they don't let every release being uploaded... there's a lot of crap there in my opinion.
     ...to the topTop

  4. #3

    Default

    I had no problems when using utorrent for other private trackers i use, but when i try downloading from alphaomega, i get this error, " an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" ...i am running utorrent as an administrator forever, but did not work, for alphaomega, any suggestions?
     ...to the topTop

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ikL View Post
    How can I see my total seedtime for a torrent in this traker? It could be better if they don't let every release being uploaded... there's a lot of crap there in my opinion.
    You can see the Seeded hrs by pressing HnR in the top(Check the index picture).
    AO is a scene tracker. Isn't it their duty to upload every release? Some of these releases may be crap to u but may be those crappy release are also watched by few users.

    Quote Originally Posted by thesius View Post
    I had no problems when using utorrent for other private trackers i use, but when i try downloading from alphaomega, i get this error, " an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" ...i am running utorrent as an administrator forever, but did not work, for alphaomega, any suggestions?

    Its Ok now........ :/
    Last edited by Lucille; November 26th, 2011 at 04:21 PM.
     ...to the topTop

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murgi View Post
    You can see the Seeded hrs by pressing HnR in the top(Check the index picture).
    AO is a scene tracker. Isn't it their duty to upload every release? Some of these releases may be crap to u but may be those crappy release are also watched by few users.
    No they're not. You can find both scene and p2p releases there and they upload almost everything. If you search for fright night, for example, you can find 11 releases and 7 are p2p brrips! A waste of resources, in my opinion.
    And about the HnR button when I press it there's an empty list because I don't have any. It doesn't show the seedtime of my current downloads...
    Last edited by ikL; November 26th, 2011 at 08:03 PM.
     ...to the topTop

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ikL View Post
    No they're not. You can find both scene and p2p releases there and they upload almost everything. If you search for fright night, for example, you can find 11 releases and 7 are p2p brrips! A waste of resources, in my opinion.
    And about the HnR button when I press it there's an empty list because I don't have any. It doesn't show the seedtime of my current downloads...
    HnR system is still in the test mode...So that's why its not showing any torrents... they are going to start it soon....and about their crappy releases, why don't u post that in AO's suggestion thread.... After all I am just an user...
     ...to the topTop

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murgi View Post
    HnR system is still in the test mode...So that's why its not showing any torrents... they are going to start it soon....and about their crappy releases, why don't u post that in AO's suggestion thread.... After all I am just an user...
    My intention was not to complain about the problem to you, was just giving my opinion about the tracker.
    About the HnR system thanks for the info ;)
     ...to the topTop

  9. #8

    Default

    like the new tracker I got in :) haven't been much active cause not sure I can keep up the HnR at the moment... but will get down with it soon :)
     ...to the topTop

  10. #9

    Default

    News On The Ratio Rules Change
    •Minimum seeding time changed to 48 hours within 168 hours (2 days out of 7)!
    •If you reach a ratio of 2:1 you can stop seeding!
    These have been implemented with immediate effect
     ...to the topTop

  11. #10

    Default

    I joined AO as a ratioless tracker fits my circumstances best (no seedbox, slowish upload speed, but seeding constantly). Overall it's not too bad, although given it's torrent numbers I did expect coverage to be a little more comprehensive. TV shows in particular don't seem to appear in the numbers, or with the consistency, that you'd expect. It does have a nice layout, and the seeding rules and rewards seem perfectly reasonable but at the moment it hasn't quite made me want to step away from my old faithful ratio trackers like TD or IPT. It's definitely one I'll be keeping hold of, and hopefully this will continue to improve in time.
     ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Music] AnvilofSound (AoS) Review
    By Morph in forum Tracker Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 19th, 2012, 05:45 AM
  2. [Old] AlphaOmega (AO) Review
    By ss1891 in forum Tracker Reviews
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: September 8th, 2011, 02:44 PM
  3. AlphaOmega | AO | 50 x 100GB
    By OmegaAlpha in forum Bonuses
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: February 15th, 2011, 10:59 AM
  4. AlphaOmega | AO | x2
    By frozi in forum 10% Giveaways
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 25th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •