Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
  • Good trackers for ebooks?
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Good trackers for ebooks?

    Hey everyone,

    I'm looking for recommendations for good ebook sites. Typically, I use Demonoid for the majority of ebooks that I've downloaded, however, I wanted to ask for opinions on what some of the best trackers are for such.



    Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

  2. Advertisement
    To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.
  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyB View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I'm looking for recommendations for good ebook sites. Typically, I use Demonoid for the majority of ebooks that I've downloaded, however, I wanted to ask for opinions on what some of the best trackers are for such.

    Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
    hello, there r lot of good trackers but i would recommend bibliotik or MAM.Though my go to tracker in E-books is MAM aka MyAnonamouse & there are several reasons for it, it is a great site plenty of freeleeches,bonuses are enabled which helps u maintain ratio.E-book category is large & by large i mean large. I myself joined tracker last year & trust me there is nothing that isnt there when it comes to E-books.They have interviews to recruit but u will find invites to it here in these forums.LOOK FOR IT RIGHT NOW, I MEAN IT.maintaining ratio is a child's play & alot of audiobooks too.

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmen View Post
    hello, there r lot of good trackers but i would recommend bibliotik or MAM.Though my go to tracker in E-books is MAM aka MyAnonamouse & there are several reasons for it, it is a great site plenty of freeleeches,bonuses are enabled which helps u maintain ratio.E-book category is large & by large i mean large. I myself joined tracker last year & trust me there is nothing that isnt there when it comes to E-books.They have interviews to recruit but u will find invites to it here in these forums.LOOK FOR IT RIGHT NOW, I MEAN IT.maintaining ratio is a child's play & alot of audiobooks too.
    Good deal. Thank you for the suggestions and I will look into them!

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyB View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I'm looking for recommendations for good ebook sites. Typically, I use Demonoid for the majority of ebooks that I've downloaded, however, I wanted to ask for opinions on what some of the best trackers are for such.

    Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
    Really it depends on the subjects that you're looking for. Myanonamouse is good for general literature such novels, non-fiction, fiction, and other non-technical content. TheGeeks for philosophy, math, science, economics, business, finance, self help, and other intellectual subjects. Then you have Learnflakes for IT (security, cloud, server, information technology, ect), and lastly Bitspyder which has a lot of IT, math, science, self-hel, DIY, and ect. Then BitMe (more challenging to get in) and then Bibliotik which is a really, really nice tracker but very difficult to find an invite. Its fairly simple to find invites for the other trackers that I mentioned. If you're just looking for general literature then myanona and thegeeks are really nice rounded combination to have. If you get an invite to bibliotik then get it but don't suckered by the hype.


  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proleteriat View Post
    Really it depends on the subjects that you're looking for. Myanonamouse is good for general literature such novels, non-fiction, fiction, and other non-technical content. TheGeeks for philosophy, math, science, economics, business, finance, self help, and other intellectual subjects. Then you have Learnflakes for IT (security, cloud, server, information technology, ect), and lastly Bitspyder which has a lot of IT, math, science, self-hel, DIY, and ect. Then BitMe (more challenging to get in) and then Bibliotik which is a really, really nice tracker but very difficult to find an invite. Its fairly simple to find invites for the other trackers that I mentioned. If you're just looking for general literature then myanona and thegeeks are really nice rounded combination to have. If you get an invite to bibliotik then get it but don't suckered by the hype.
    Excellent information

Similar Threads

  1. Good trackers for new / obscure music
    By english_toad in forum BitTorrent Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 13th, 2009, 05:09 PM
  2. Good tracker for DVD with...?
    By XxX in forum BitTorrent Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 22nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Good tracker for TV shows?
    By Vendetta in forum BitTorrent Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2008, 03:12 AM
  4. request:any good tracker for games
    By mohamedmorsy in forum Completed Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 12th, 2008, 09:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •