[General] iLoveTorrents (ILT) Review
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default iLoveTorrents.com | ILT | General | 2011

Trackers Name:
    i Love Torrents - Where the love of Torrents was Born

Signup URL:
    iLoveTorrents.com Where the Love of Torrents was Born :: Signup

Tracker Type:
    General / 0 Day / Private Tracker

i Love Torrents is a good general tracker. It currently has just under 12,000 Torrents which grows quite well each day. It is excellent for games on all platforms (xbox360, wii, PSP, PC etc.) is updated reguarly and receives quality early releases. It is also has a fair range of software, apps and ebooks. It has a good collection of movies / TV shows. Its HD content is rising and currently has around 700 HD TVshows and around 500 HD Movies.

Quote:
    "Our goal is not to become another FilePlanet or ModTorrents (not dizzying either of them though).
    The ilovetorrents Staff are commited to providing the absolute best Content, Speed, Quality Info and Support Structure to all its members in our great community."

Home/News:

Tracker Stats:
    None found

Torrent Categories:

Browse Page:

Freeleech:
    None found

Forums:

Rules:

IRC:
    - irc.bitsoup.org
    - /join #love

Userclasses/Promotion:

Invite System:
    iLoveTorrents is currenly open for signup.

Donation System/ Page:
    - You can purchase upload credits,
    - You can donate and receive VIP status however, VIP status does not exempt you from being banned or having a low ratio.

Ratings & Personal Commentary:
    I would recommend this site as a good starting point for general torrents. It is quick to download and fairly easy to keep your ratio. It has an active community. They hold regular raffles and give away $500 to one of their subscribers (Subscription costs $25 a month).
    However, it is let down by lack of freeleech.

Ratings:
    Content: 3.5/5
    Speeds: 4.5/5
    Community: 3.5/5

Last edited by Morph; January 19th, 2011 at 08:23 AM.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Re: iLoveTorrents.com | ILT | General | 2011

I <3 iLovetorrents (iLt) great site! Great review.

Default Re: iLoveTorrents.com | ILT | General | 2011

I have been a member of this tracker for 4 1/2 years. It's a great general tracker. It doesn't have a lot of members compared to some of the larger trackers but it's got a great community and downloads are usually quick. You can always trust the downloads there and they are all in rar'd compressed format. It's an easy site to keep up your ratio on (I never had any problems seeding popular torrents without a seedbox), great for people that don't take their trackers super serious, and you can always donate to receive download credits.

Great review, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

I've been a recent member of that site. I managed to get a power user status with 3.2 upload ratio. I was constantly uploading from my Networked Media Tank (PopcornHour). Recently I tried to log in to the site an find out that mine acct was disabled. After contacting the helpdesk I find out that my acct was disabled because I didn't log in to the site in the past 30 days ( I guess that nobody cared that I was uploading ). I also been told that the only way to reactivate my acct is to make a donation. After I told them that I wasn't some rookie with low ratio, but rather supporting member with 3 times more upload than download - my ip was completely blocked from the site with the message saying

403 Forbidden

Nothing to see here, move along!!!!

Contact Us at forbidden(at)ilovetorrents.com

ILT turns 7 today:

Thanks to all you members for helping us make it through yet another year!

Without all your support , our ILT 2012 BASH would not be possible!

We have a great line-up of activities and contests in store this year...
    You'll be able to have a great time by sharing your own BASH moments and winning tons of the ever valuable,
    Upload Credit!

Please join us in celebrating the most prestigious event of the year for the entire month of
    March 2012!

We start things off this year with the following activities:

Lasting all month long!
    What's your biggest WISH?

Show us your Birthday Pics!

Staff Uploader Promotion contest! *

Week 1: 1st thru 7th

March 1st thru 15th - How old are you this year!

March 1st - Spartacus XVID Uploading Marathon ~ Win 500GB

March 2nd thru 4th (mid) - Candle Scavenger Hunt ~ Win 10GB

March 6th and 7th (mid) - PU uploader appreciation day ~ Win 100GB

Head on over and tell us what you're looking forward to the most at

ILT-BASH7

All Winners will be announced after our BASH has ended!
    All times are based on 'Server' time located in the member status bar!
    * 3 Power Users will be chosen by our mods to join our Staff Uploading Team and win 1TB credit

Members asking for favors, offering bribes or posting contest solutions, will be sorted accordingly!

Last edited by newguy; February 23rd, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Have been a member of this community for 6 years now and highly recommend them

Very good and under-rated tracker.

Good:
    Excellent pre times. Would consistently be 5 or 6 if they ran a trace bot. Gets all scene releases seconds after the top sites do.
    Incredible DL speeds. The owner of this site runs several others and this is the top of the chain. Pre's come in here and there are several other scripted seed boxes that DL and up to his downstream sites. Always 3-4 seedboxes on fresh torrents this way.
    Another nice side effect of this is anything you upload gets jumped on automatically by seed boxes. So frustrating on some sites when you up something and it sits there with only a couple slooow end users DLing.

Bad:
    The donation spam. At least once a week. Not as bad lately as it was though. For a while there it was almost daily doom and gloom "donate or we shutdown" messages.
    Weird Rar rules. Everything on the site except music has to be rar'd, and they have weird sizing rules so most scene uploads don't conform to the site rules. There is supposed to be an exception for scene content, but overzealous/inexperienced mods will nuke uploads for it.
    No Freeleach section.

Overall It's probably my favorite site. Pretty easy to maintain ratio as long as you jump on stuff early. Not so easy if you are late (but I guess that's how they get their donations..). Seedboxes, but not so many that it's impossible to seed (like IPT and SCC.. Too many seedboxes and you have to rely on freeleach to maintain ratio..) Good staff uploaders that cover the stuff the main scene bot doesn't.

This one is on my top 3 list. Member for years.

I used to be a member of this site but my account was disabled due to inactivity. I was surprised i got pruned as i was a donator. Anyway i did not mind losing the account as i got fed up with the constant donating spam and found much better community and speeds on other general trackers.

been a member at ILT for a few years. It is a decent tracker w/ a good community, but it is definitely not in my top three as far as "go to" trackers are concerned. There is some useful info in their forums and FAQs that was useful for me a few years ago concerning connectabilty.

this is a great tracker for those that are new to the private tracker scene to "earn their bones", so to speak.

BTW it is very easy to tune out spam asking for $$$, but not so easy if you are just starting out and need a place to begin your journey into the private tracker world. ILT is a great place for that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast