Newest Work
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Thread: Newest Work

Default Newest Work

So yea I have been gone a while and finally back in photoshop :D.
    Anyways a gaming site(Lethal Talent Gaming) asked me to make them a new banner. I had to conform to there font and size so it can be better I guess and fixed slightly but I think it turned out nice. You guys be the judge :D

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.
    shadowbuild Guest

looks good you think you can make me an avatar as I need to change mines due to becoming Exalted

I like the steel work with the red that makes it look freshly melted. The background texture is nice but I don't understand how it fairs in contrast with the steel, though over all it is very appealing the "L" looks like the loner :P

was very good the idea, but we go to my suggestions.

1 - this red seems a bit saturated

2 - if that and a letter L, which was separate ? (if not it was legal but if L is a best guess centralize the letter T)

3 - also reduce the stock that gave the evidence, this does not seem to interact well with the BG