Tomarie's showcase + TAKING REQUESTS!
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default Tomarie's showcase + TAKING REQUESTS!

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/25k51zk.jpg[/IMG]

Hi all T-I members, I just recently join the community and thought that it would be nice assisting in some sort of hobby I familiar with.

I am designing for 4 years and really like doing it.

for some time now I am focusing on web design. However, I can design signatures & avatar for who ever requests so.

--

For those who are interested: Picasa Web Albums - Tom Arie is the url to my gallery.

--

For requests please be as specific as possible for example: Contain, Colors, Images you would like to have, text, style etc..

Much appreciation,

Tomarie

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Very nice web designs!
    Favorite communities: PTP|BTN|DB9|WCD|AB|bB|iTS|SciHD|BME|PLD|GG|GFT|
    “Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan

Looks good! What are you using to create the templates etc? Why don't you put your stuff on dream templates or something?

I use Adobe Photoshop CS5. I am only filling customer requests for now.

Can you design me a new avatar and signature. it should resemble my nick name T-I 'Hitman'.

Celebrating 4+ year stay at T-I
    Thanks to extJSDB for promotion

Hey! Great Work!!

I wouldn't mind if you made me a sign or avatar. If you want to of course! I really like V for Vendetta, the movie. Basically you can make anything you want. I really don't have any guidelines. The only thing is I don't want to have my name on it like most people like to do.

I thank you in advance, if you decide to go for it :)

LB

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Can you design me a new avatar and signature. it should resemble my nick name T-I 'Hitman'.
    Will do so tomorrow.

Tom

Hey! Great Work!!

I wouldn't mind if you made me a sign or avatar. If you want to of course! I really like V for Vendetta, the movie. Basically you can make anything you want. I really don't have any guidelines. The only thing is I don't want to have my name on it like most people like to do.

I thank you in advance, if you decide to go for it :)

LB
    Will do the same aswell.

Cheers,

Tom