iPhone Theme
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Theme

Default iPhone Theme

Welcome fellow T-I community members and fellow designers,

I originally posted this announcement in the iPhone forum, but I felt this is a relevant place for it as well.

I am pleased to announce that my new theme was finally released in Cydia yesterday. This is a theme I created for the iPhone in anticipation of my Animated Short-Film titled C.H.A.O.S., which will be released next year. If you have a JB iPhone be sure to check it out in Cydia. It is called, 'The_CHAOS_Theme'. You can find it under 'Changes' in Cydia by scrolling down to it, or you can search for it by name making sure to include the underscore mark.

Here is a link for more information:ModMyi.com | The_CHAOS_Theme

Of course, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and support through leaving a donation is welcomed and appreciated.

Last of all, I hope you enjoy it!

Thanx,
    Last edited by A TEAM; November 4th, 2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: simply editing text
    A TEAM

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Awesome theme bro! Everyone grab your iphones, and download C.H.A.O.S!!!

That's really cool man, makes me want to jailbreak my 32gb iPhone 4.

Thanx for the comments HankHill and Rothardan.

HankHill: If you do JB your iPhone I hope you enjoy The_CHAOS_Theme.
    A TEAM

updated software on my iphone and cant JB it :(

Wazup osmunger,

I sent you a PM, but if you updated your iOS to the newest release of 4.1 then you should be able to use LimeRa1n to JB it again, as that is what's being used right now.

Thanx,
    Last edited by A TEAM; November 6th, 2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: edit text
    A TEAM

Job done mate, thanks a million....what a great place this is

Awesome. thanks for sharing

You are so very welcome osmunger and Pac, as that is what I am here for. I hope you guys enjoy the theme and feel free to comment or leave a donation for support.

Thanx,
    A TEAM

I am pleased to announce that my iPhone theme 'The_CHAOS_Theme' has had an overall great response amongst the iPhone Mod Community. Recently, I have updated my theme to v1.0.1, which includes a different LockScreen and Wallpaper image along with a different WiFi symbol. Please be sure to check it out and feel free to leave a donation or comment.

Thanx,
    A TEAM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast