encoding,ripping,burning,copying
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default encoding,ripping,burning,copying

I would like to know if somebody out there knows how to copy/rip movies and music in scene standards.also how to tell the specs of a encode or a file and if their are tricks,shortcuts or pointers anyone can give me I know how to do this with one click apps but some trackers dont like them
    one last thing can I use file I get off youtube to up on trackers like mp3,music videos etc.....help the beast out thanks in advance

I basically want to learn how to rip movies like the pro's in the scene do well i know it will take some time but just want to know the basic's and the how to's
    Last edited by TORRENTBEAST; July 8th, 2010 at 10:34 PM.
    UnLeash The BeasT!

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Uploading!

Hey mate! I truly understand what you are trying to say. I really dont know about the youtube thingy, but I have uploaded some torrents to trackers. I used this program called media info. This will grab all the necessary info that you will use when you upload the torrent. Its going to grab video bitrate and audio bitrate information, and all that stuff. You can also use TDmaker. This will make a torrent info file, and screenshots for you to upload. Thanks. Have a good day!

He's immortal, born from mortal flesh and blood. He lives throught the milleniums, watchin the rise and downfall of the world. Preparations will be made for the day he will walk the Earth. Nobody will escape his wrath, youd wish you'd never been born. Made from the Devil, raised by God. He'll make you shiver, and take care of you at the same time. Don't question his actions, or you will pay greatly. Nobody doubts his minds, 'cuz in the end, he'll end up victoriously. He's everlasting, a true elevated. He is the god-like creature, he will forever be The Exalted.

.....Special Thanks To.....
    Veritas for repping me in, Bane for FTN, Mman17, Tzp and Badabaing for Signature & Avatar.

.....Thanks To.....
    JustJenna, DryBones, RiverSide, Studd, Morph, ShadowBuild, GameStuff, TorrentBeast, Enigma78, Josh, Choppers, Darander, Subkar, Majid, AJ. BuckyShort, BridSkid, Sam8cb, Pegasus28, TheLetterZ, Jameo, BogBog,Trevor, Admiral, MrInternet, JamesG, Bugs Bunny & T.I

I use media info also but forgot how to use it lol but that other one sounds cool i will give it a try
    UnLeash The BeasT!

a file you get off of youtube is not going to really be of any quality to upload to most trackers. It;s already been encoded and at a pretty low qaulity to enable streaming. You will need a program like the above mentioned mediainfo to gather the specifications after ripping, but a program to do the rip, i myself use Handbrake.

Also, different trackers have different regulations about how encodings need to be done, and most trackers I upload to have their own guides about best practices. You should search the forums or FAQ on trackers you use, but a general guide can be found here.

Wikipedia actually has some decent info about their standards. Standard (warez) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I only have experience with x.264 and mkvs. I use a program called HDConvertToX, it is free, and pretty complicated when you first start using it. It took me a while to understand what I was doing and a lot of trial and error when encoding. It is overwhelming at first.

Most, if not all, easy to use or 1 click converters don't meet the rules and standards. However, that may be different if you are doing SD material and xvid. I don't really have any experience with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TORRENTBEAST View Post
    I would like to know if somebody out there knows how to copy/rip movies and music in scene standards.also how to tell the specs of a encode or a file and if their are tricks,shortcuts or pointers anyone can give me I know how to do this with one click apps but some trackers dont like them
    one last thing can I use file I get off youtube to up on trackers like mp3,music videos etc.....help the beast out thanks in advance

I basically want to learn how to rip movies like the pro's in the scene do well i know it will take some time but just want to know the basic's and the how to's
    You should use the powerful scripting language avisynth (thousand of video filters etc) http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/Main_Page check this site and the forum Doom9.net - The Definitive DVD Backup Resource

I found what I was looking for for the movie ripping but im still wanting some good quality programs for music ripping shoeshine suggested handbrake is there any other one I would like to try a few to see which works better for me
    UnLeash The BeasT!

Quote Originally Posted by TORRENTBEAST View Post
    I found what I was looking for for the movie ripping but im still wanting some good quality programs for music ripping shoeshine suggested handbrake is there any other one I would like to try a few to see which works better for me
    If you are ripping from CD's I highly suggest using EAC to rip a "perfect" FLAC and then using dBpoweramp to convert the FLACS to other file types.

This will help you set up EAC properly for "Perfect" FLAC rips.

Yes, EAC should be the best,however the doom9-like,definitive,forum of audio encoding is Hydrogenaudio Forums - Portal