Seedbox.fr
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Thread: Seedbox.fr

Default Seedbox.fr

Name: seedbox.fr
    Speed: average upload speed is about 200kb/s per torrent
    Unlimited transfer per month
    Support: ticket system. 1st time it took 24hours 2nd time it took 20mins
    GUI: torrentflux
    Active Torrents: 3 at a time
    Disk Space: 8 Gigs
    Speed of GUI: 0/10 VERY SLOW: takes about 15mins to delete a torrent and another 15 to add one. Takes 15mins to refresh sometimes.
    Package: 3euro one
    Price: 3euro
    Overall rating: 1/10

I uploaded about 125GB in the first week

Having some troubles now...... Im trying to add a torrent but it says that the torrent is already on the server
    Last edited by 99dmg; January 11th, 2009 at 10:42 PM.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Name: Seedbox.fr
    Speed:
    100 Mbps unmetered
    Support: Quick response from their support through ticket system - 3 hr average
    GUI: Transmission
    Speed of GUI: Slow to Average
    Package: Cheap package [
    8 GB HDD space, 3 active torrents ]
    Price:
    €3.00 EUR Monthly (have to pay at least €6.00 for two months)
    Overall rating: 5/10

Took them 6 days to setup a simple seedbox like that while they claim it take up to 5 days. Had to go through support to hurry them. Speed of gui is average, even with transmission client. Speeds are those you would expect of a home line so far, my downloads were up to 4mbps and uploads up to 1mbs, while my home line is 2mbit/512kbit. I am not sure how good they do on their more expensive packages but that's a waste of money unless you don't want to leave your pc on all day.

Name:Seedbox.fr
    Speed:dl 2-4mb peak, ul 1 -2mb peak, average 1.5 mb dl, 800k/s ul
    Support:email, respond in 8 hours. ticket system as well, but it seems has some problem when i click summit , page dont forward. setup within 12 hours
    GUI:transmission
    Speed of GUI: not very fast,but ok.sometimes when you remove and delete torrent+data, the GUI appears it is done. but the file still on the harddisk, need log on to ftp to delete it.
    Package: Small Seedbox (100 Mbps Network - 3 transfers at the same time 10 GB disk storage - 1 FTP account)
    Price:3 euro
    Overall rating: 5/10

it is my first seedbox. honestly,speed very slow especially for the upload speed, maybe they oversell it. after all,it deserve 3 euro.
    Last edited by Riverside; March 21st, 2010 at 05:25 AM. Reason: add setup time

Default Re: Seedbox.fr

are there anybody user of gbit packaces?

Any updates on this one? And how can I reach them? Can't find no email, no anything. But it looks really appealing to me as one of their offered locations is Lithuania.