[Old] XtremeWrestlingTorrents (XWT) Review
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default XtremeWrestlingTorrents.net | XWT | Sports | 2010

Xtreme Wrestling

This Tracker is dedictaed to martial arts Only, there are not many trackers like this one. This tracker has an astonishing amount of 40,000 members. I would encourage any wrestling fan to rush to this site because you will not regret it. You have to register to use their forums but you will not regret it, they are an active and fun community.

Home/News

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Rules

Stats

User Classes
    Levels:
    User - as usual
    PU - Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 25GB and have a ratio at or above 1.3
    The promotion is manually done by an Admin/SysOp upon user request when these conditions are met.
    Last edited by silentninja; September 12th, 2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: updated

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Re: XtremeWrestlingTorrents.net | XWT | Sports | 2010

XWT is awesome. The community is really friendly, the releases are mostly good quality (and fast!), and their moderation is good too (I've only once been hit with a spoiler in all the time I've been using it).

The only thing that goes against it is that it uses your IP for identification and ratio tracking; my seedbox doesn't have a browser, so it doesn't work with it :( Still, I've managed to keep afloat on ratio even with my slow home connection just by taking advantage of the wealth of free leech they offer.

Pics need to be updated...I'm not a member so I can't do it.

5 rep points to a member who can provide proper pics hosted on Image Dump. PM me.

Update: Thanks to UKTorrent for providing the new pictures, and thanks to my picture cutting skills. :P
    Last edited by silentninja; September 12th, 2011 at 09:46 AM.