[Old] TvTorrents (TvT.ro) Review
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default TvTorrents.ro | TvT.ro | TV | 2009

Freshon.tv

This dedicated TV tracker is one of the best out there with a very good pre-time and very good speeds.It allows every member to upload torrents so if someone's got a Tv Show to upload they can do it without aplying for uploader.Rules, FAQ and mostly everything on the site is translated in both English and Romania.It also has a good community with some sub-forums, and if you want help you'll get it immediately.Users are awarded invited as stated below:
    Invites are given out every 1st of the month as follow:
    • 1 - TV Collector
    • 2 - TV Freak
    • 3 - TV Maniac
    • 4 - TV Master
    • 5 - TV Guru and Guest of Honor

These invitations are given immediately when promoting to an eligible class and their number is recalculated immediately on demotion.
    The invitations do not cumulate.
    Home Page:

Categories:

Browse Page:

Forums:

Rules:

User Classes:

Stats:

Summary:

Pretimes - 8/10
    Content - 9.5/10
    Speed - 9/10

Last edited by tur42keys; December 30th, 2011 at 03:54 PM.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default TvTorrents.ro | TvT.ro | TV | 2009

TvTorrents.ro

TvT.ro is a great tracker that has been around for some time. It's content varies from cartoons to all kinds of tv shows both old and new (Drama, Comedy, mini series) It also has a wide variety of Free Leech Torrents that makes easy to maintain a great buffer. Seedtimes are reasonable at only 24 hours or 1:1 ratio whichever comes first.

Home Page:

Stats:

Categories:

Browse Page:

Forums:

Rules:

User Classes and Promotion Requirements:

What is special about this tracker?

If you look at the screenshot you can see the amount of free files and you can also see a vast amount of leechers that have been on those files. This is a good place to get a real nice buffer and gain some good experience and get some real good quality files.

Unfortunately this is a by invite only tracker but I bet you can get an invite from a great member.

Pretimes: 5/10
    Speed: 6/10
    Content: 7/10

One of my personal favorites for TV Shows That I think you will Enjoy!
    Countdown to CHRISTMAS 6 Days
    Countdown to New Years 2012 13 Days
    So many holidays so little time and money LOL

The pretimes seem to be better than BitmeTV, however they also extract the shows to a single file, I prefer grabbing the compressed alternative:(

just got in this one not to long ago and i was blown away with the content i might switch to this one as my main tv tracker tvt.ro is a must have for tv lovers
    UnLeash The BeasT!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The pretimes seem to be better than BitmeTV, however they also extract the shows to a single file, I prefer grabbing the compressed alternative:(
    pretimes are better at bmtv ( each time i eagerly look forward to a tvshow episode to come out, i can notice it comes 1st @ scc, then @ bmtv, ...TL, ..., freshonTV... )
    but i have to say it's much easier to seed there than on bmtv

@arcade.man: btw, good review
    Last edited by h0llywood; December 25th, 2009 at 06:54 PM.

I just got this torrents, and wow, all HD shows are FL, awsome so it is easy to have a good ratio.

diridawa, invites to tvt.ro isn't that hard :)
    It's really a great tracker, all HD content freeleech, perfect to mantain a good ratio and a lof of varity :)
    Yeah, I'm the one and only McLovin from Superbad and the one and only Red Mist from Kick Ass :cursing:
    YEAH I'M BACK!

A big thanks to all from T-I, special thanks for some users lalala

BRIDSKID FTW

That's nice to hear McLovin...I recently bought a 24 inch led display for my PC and SD videos looks awful. The only thing worth watching on this screen is HD videos.

My favourite TV tracker!