[RIP] TopBytes (TPB) Review
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default TopBytes.net | TPB | General | 2009

RIP............

Last edited by Cappa; January 26th, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Damn, beat me to it, had just Pm'd yanks to see if I could write one up.

BTW, your pics of the FAQ and rules do not enlarge that much and really can't see much at all. And you need to edit out some usernames.

Excellent tracker, expect big things from it and I'm getting good speeds from it.
    Last edited by staffrodore; August 6th, 2009 at 08:31 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by staffrodore View Post
    BTW, your pics of the FAQ and rules do not enlarge that much and really can't see much at all. And you need to edit out some usernames.
    Alright, fixed, sorry about that.

I just joined and I definitely like and fully recommend this tracker.

And thanks for the review.

I guess it depends what you want from this tracker. I like ISO apps, and they get almost none of those. Speed is good for what's there though and not hard to seed

This is definitely one of my favorite trackers that I belong to and I'm a part of some high level, high rank trackers! TopBytes isn't that new, but they've had an overhaul this past year (TopBytes v2), and it's really remarkable. It runs on TBDev and the best styleshhet (imo) is the V2 stylesheet. This site is rich in features which include it's arcade with a vast amount of games (flash). It has a great forum with helpful and courteous staff. Pre-times are fast and up there with other top sites.

The Author of this review said that speeds there were average, but I beg to differ. I max out my connection both up and down when I'm on it's torrents. They often have sitewide free-leech since users can contribute their karma bonus points, that they acquired for various reasons, to the pot. When the pot reaches 100,000 karma bonus points, free-leech is activated for 24 hrs . The karma bonus system has been recently upgraded, in addition to earning karma bonus for seeding, posting comments, rating a torrent, starting a topic, uploading a new torrent and voting on a pole, you can now earn karma bonus points just by navigating the site, and no, refreshing the page will not get you more bonus points, nor will spamming the shout box!

If you're not already a member, you should sign up, you won't be disappointed!