Open Tracker: SeedBit
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default Open Tracker: SeedBit

Open Trackers Form
    Tracker Name
    SeedBit
    Genre
    General
    Review
    -
    Signup LinkClosing Date
    -
    Site Statistics
    Users: unknown
    Torrents: 5741
    Additional comments
    This private tracker seems to be formed out of the ashes of All4Nothing which was a fairly decent private tracker. Somehow the All4Nothing lost their domain name and didn't want to carry on. these guys were able to get A4N's user/torrent database and carry on the good work.
    Old All4Nothing members should be able to log into their A4N accounts on this tracker.
    I found it quite easy to maintain good ratio on A4N I think it'll be the same on SeedBit.. also everything is freeleach right now whilst they build the community.
    Last edited by kimus; September 3rd, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

this tracker is one off the best

Quote Originally Posted by kimus View Post
    Old All4Nothing members should be able to log into their A4N accounts on this tracker.

I found it quite easy to maintain good ratio on A4N I think it'll be the same on SeedBit.. also everything is freeleach right now whilst they build the community.
    I can confirm both of these. It has a bonus point system for seeding, even if no one downloads from you.

Has lots of huge freeleech packs.

It seems like we need more downloaders and seeders (moreso the latter) so please consider signing up!
    Last edited by harvey5; October 2nd, 2014 at 07:29 PM.

Freeleech active as of Oct 7!!!!!!

I've just found it after searching for what happened to all4nothin. All my old stats and login info were there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ya, it's nice that they maintained all that. Lord knows it doesn't always happen that way...

Pretty bad tracker actually. The community as a whole is incredibly dead. The only torrents that get any downloads are Big Brother releases. Other than that you'll be surprised if you see more than 10 people grab anything, including the most popular stuff. Pretimes are also completely garbage, like 6-12 hours. Forget about even going to the forums, which are a wasteland. At the time of this post there are 7 sub-forums with ZERO topics & posts. There are a total of 32 topics among 13 sub-forums.

8. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default hi

hi all cant wait to get started