What is the best VPN to hide my traffic from my ISP.
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What is the best VPN to hide my traffic from my ISP.

I have received warning e-mails from Comcast listing what i have downloaded. I was using Foxy VPN and Peerblocker when this happened. Any suggestions on how to keep my ISP from seeing what i am doing.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Blogs

I'd suggest reading this link I chose AirVPN and it works well. Which VPN Providers Really Take Anonymity Seriously? | TorrentFreak

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
    ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Hi @johnsmith86 May I ask what State are you in? I'm with Comcast too and I'm kinda worry after reading your post. I didn't use any VPN service :( I read somewhere that ISPs start tracking down users starting this November. May be I should start using VPN now.

Quote Originally Posted by Browneyes View Post
    Hi @johnsmith86 May I ask what State are you in? I'm with Comcast too and I'm kinda worry after reading your post. I didn't use any VPN service :( I read somewhere that ISPs start tracking down users starting this November. May be I should start using VPN now.

The warning letters from comcast came in Indiana, though i am currently in Alabama. Where did you here about the ISPs starting to look for P2P users this November?

Blogs

Do you use a seedbox? Maybe you should, it provides proxy protection also.

@johnsmith86 I think they will send me the same letter soon. May I ask in the letter they listed your downloads from private trackers or public trackers?

I read that ISPs are set to begin monitoring files on Nov 28. I have attached the link for your reference. I think all members at TI should be extra careful from now. There are so many VPN services, I don't know which one I can trust to get good speed and security. @Eknows Could you share your experience with AirVPN? Does your speed reduce when using the service? Do they keep log? Did you do any research before setting with AirVPN? I'm sorry for asking many questions but I really need to find good VPN Service. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know. Thank you.

US ISPs are set to begin monitoring files on NOV. 28
    Last edited by Browneyes; November 24th, 2012 at 02:20 AM.

Blogs

I still have AirVPN but mostly use a seedbox for torrenting now. I did do research on it and a lot was from that torrentfreak article I posted a link to above. It's about $21 for three months compared to $13 a month for a Seedroots Semi-dedi seedbox. A seedbox is much faster for torrenting than most home connections so buffer and ratio increase a lot more and you're never uploading from your own machine at all. You only use ftp to download from the seedbox once you have the file there.

AirVPN says they don't keep any logs at all. They have multiple servers in Europe, the UK and the US. Speed varies depending on what server you're on and how close you are to it. You do lose some speed on a vpn but I didn't notice any lags with anything and could usually torrent at my full download speed.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
    ...To see what condition my condition was in."

1) Some seedboxes have a openvpn servers .
    2) you can use free socks servers too . (ask that from your tracker staff members)
    3) spotflux.com give free VPNs . (ask that from your tracker staff members)

I would also suggest moving to some private trackers and steer clear of public ones why i assume your even getting letters in the first place
    A hero born from Ashes, He was destined for greatness.
    Overcoming all obstacles with strength and willpower,
    He has taken his rightful place as a Judge of the Just.
    At once entirely exposed and slightly mysterious,
    He is gracious and honest, yet capable of the unexpected.
    His eyes see into your soul and separates truth from lies,
    His touch reaches all sectors of Life, High and Low.
    He is ... The Exalted.

Thanks guy for your answers. @Choppers do you mean I won't get any letter from ISP if I only use private trackers? I never use public trackers. I wonder if the ISP can see my upload and download traffics from private trackers. Please let me know. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast