Evil Dead Remake (2013)
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Evil Dead Remake (2013)

I can't wait!! It looks like it's gonna be just straight up horror though, instead of the funny type horror of the trilogy (especially Army of darkness lol)

The Evil Dead Remake (2013) - Official Trailer

'The Ultimate Experience In Grueling Terror' is back in this 2013 remake of the classic film. WARNING: This video is NSFW.

Warning: Old-school horror movie snob comments pending.

There was a time back in the day when some horror movies were creative and artistic expressions of the filmmaker. (There were some that were always low-class schlock, like the 'Friday the 13th' series)

There were some great cutting-edge filmmakers back then as well, men with names like John Carpenter and Sam Raimi.

There were horror spoofs as well, such as the superb 'Return of the Living Dead' which introduced the world to the idea of 'fast' zombies, forever changing the genre.

And then there was the granddaddy of them all, one of the greatest horror films of all time, 'The Evil Dead.' A horror comedy and horror spoof before there was any such thing, a truly disturbing and scary film, an edgy and gutsy movie that took no prisoners in its attempt to rewrite the genre into something new and different.

But most important, aside from all the cultural and artistic significance of the first film of the series, 'The Evil Dead' introduced the world at large to H.P. Lovecraft's 'Necronomicon,' an ancient book of unspeakable terror and horror, written in blood by the insane 'Mad Arab' Abdul Alhazred. It is the incantations contained within this grimoire that gave mortal man the power to summon, and hopefully control, the Ancient Ones (AKA The Old Ones), an interstellar race of supernatural beings who inhabited planet Earth eons prior to our evolution.

A book that has been translated and studied for a hundreds of years since its creation in 738 A.D., until it was eventually suppressed for years until translated into English by the alchemist and magician John Dee. It is the Dee version that now resides in Arkam, Massachusetts, in the sealed vaults of the now defunct Miskatonic University. Few local historian have seen this copy, but it is purported the new 2013 remake takes passages from this version to add 'authenticity' to the film. I cannot verify these claims, but I will link you below to the official trailer of the new film.

WARNING: This video is NSFW for its gore and violence. I am linking to it from here as it may be a little too NSFW to post the video on our site.

Source: The Evil Dead Remake (2013) - Official Trailer | CIO Blogs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoziF8HTcag

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Yeah, I'm pretty (if cautiously) excited with this. Ever since I saw that wonderful, gory trailer.
    Bruce Campbell did promise us buckets of blood, and that's a chin I trust.

just saw the trailer ... damn they even kept the epic tree rape xD

the 1st movie from 81 made me have some good nightmares in my childhood but i sure do love it and from what i saw the special effects are great and is +18 so no crappy +16 or +12 horror stuff

This is great! too bad they're not sticking to what made it such an awesome movie series. I loved the downright hilarious horror of evil dead. It's an absolute classic in my opinion. That being said I'm still looking forward to it.

all epic movies remade had disasters lol

Looks like it will be a good movie and I will be there opening day to watch it, but it will feel a bit wrong not having Bruce Campbell. He made the movie. Hail to the king baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Domitius View Post
    Looks like it will be a good movie and I will be there opening day to watch it, but it will feel a bit wrong not having Bruce Campbell. He made the movie. Hail to the king baby!

I agree but he is getting old and is probably better served behind-the-scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a small cameo in the movie. Indeed hail to the King

He does make a small cameo in the film, he said in one of his interviews that he does. I do agree that it was right he didn't play the main role. This film is just going to be blood guts and more blood, should be good.

Needs more Bruce Campbell.
    Looks decent, I'll get around to seeing it sooner or later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast