seedbox reviews
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: seedbox reviews

Default seedbox reviews

There should be a subforum of 100mbit and GBit . So for people looking for a particular speed they don't have to check the whole pile of reviews.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

The seedbox review section needs to be revamped. It's a complete mess and half of the posts in there aren't even reviews. I don't frequently visit that part of the forum so I can't really say what needs to be done. It would be nice if another staff member could take point on this... Just throwing it out there. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *what* *what*

Quote Originally Posted by el2em View Post
    The seedbox review section needs to be revamped. It's a complete mess and half of the posts in there aren't even reviews. I don't frequently visit that part of the forum so I can't really say what needs to be done. It would be nice if another staff member could take point on this... Just throwing it out there. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *what* *what*
    lmao! Yeah this section is really messed in spite of telling users so much to not to post anything other then review. we can help with reporting each post that is not review if its good?

and assman_true thats really an bad idea because there are many providers that have both kind of seedbox plans, also it doesn't make sense to make sub-forums based on speeds. I appreciate your suggestion keep coming! :)

Regards,
    Enon

Dedicated Servers, VPS and Seedbox hosting

There will be haters, There will be doubters, There will be Non-Believers, And Then there will be you, Proving them WRONG.

Half of the posts in that section aren't review. Reporting them all is unnecessary. I appreciate the gesture, though. Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Enon View Post
    lmao! Yeah this section is really messed in spite of telling users so much to not to post anything other then review. we can help with reporting each post that is not review if its good?

and assman_true thats really an bad idea because there are many providers that have both kind of seedbox plans, also it doesn't make sense to make sub-forums based on speeds. I appreciate your suggestion keep coming! :)

Regards,
    Enon
    i understand what you are saying, but it makes it complicated for those who are looking for comparisons between providers that offer the same attributes. but i also agree with el2em, the forms are too much of a mess. its not impossible, but will take some effort.

IMO that's not the only nor the most important factor in choosing a seedbox.
    Reward offered for information leading to the location of Rowan Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by mrnewbie View Post
    IMO that's not the only nor the most important factor in choosing a seedbox.
    yes i know, traffic limit....users per server, if its dedicated or not, price....yadda.yaddda... however there could many answers for those factors. while speed u can seperate into 2 categories... Gb or Mb

Quote Originally Posted by assman_true View Post
    yes i know, traffic limit....users per server, if its dedicated or not, price....yadda.yaddda... however there could many answers for those factors. while speed u can seperate into 2 categories... Gb or Mb
    So why not Dedicated or Shared, VPS or Seedbox, it doesn't help the problem of a messed up thread (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by mrnewbie View Post
    So why not Dedicated or Shared, VPS or Seedbox, it doesn't help the problem of a messed up thread (IMO).
    didnt think of it that way... im hushing up now....

Quote Originally Posted by assman_true View Post
    didnt think of it that way... im hushing up now....
    Not at all, you highlighted a valid problem, though may not be limited to just that thread, but IMO your suggestion does not solve the valid problem, just not sure what would?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast